Looking to Upgrade my PC

Budget (including currency): 

I'm been thinking of upgrading my PC, I actually bought it from a recommendation here in these Forums, and its been working pretty great honestly. I been using to play Dolphin emulator and games like Fortnite and Fall Guys, as well as for using Photoshop and editing some videos. I mean, I been getting more mileage out of this thing than I have any right to, but now that I have money to play with I think I should upgrade it a bit. Here are the Specs:

• Dell Precision Workstation T3500
  • Intel Xeon X5650 SLBV3 2.66GHz/12M/1333MHz
  • MSI Graphics Card Radeon RX 580 Armor 4gb
  • Corsair - CXM (2015) 450W 80+ Bronze Semi Modular
  • 1 TB Internal Hard Drive
  • 500 Samsung SSD
  • 12 GB Ram

I know, I know, its not the most impressive set of specs, but I had a budget of $300 when I first bought the parts to build the PC. Initially, I just wanted to buy a case for it, like those LED light shows gaming rigs always have, since the Dell Workstation tower isn't the most appealing. But also because I haven't been able to completely close the tower since day one, which can be messing with the whole systems airflow. Though its been hard to find a proper tower, since the motherboard is quite large, I think its an EATX, honestly I'm thinking I should ditch the  T3500 Motherboard altogether, for maybe something better. Though I don't know what motherboard would be a good idea to get instead, that would be able to support the other parts, I'm guessing I would have to change the CPU as well. In the end of the day, the only things I think would be salvageable for the next build would be the Graphics Card, Ram, SSD, Hard Drive, and Power Supply, (feel free to tell me if you think otherwise). Anyways, I need your help with recommendation of what to change and upgrade to, since I'm not someone whose aware of the ecosystem. Some advice, would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.

I don't know, I would say I'm comfortable with spending another $300 for upgrades.

When playing games, does your GPU or CPU get utilized to 100 percent?

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

4 minutes ago, Fatih19 said:

When playing games, does your GPU or CPU get utilized to 100 percent?

I think maybe my CPU, but I'm not %100 sure.

Just now, wolfacade said:

I think maybe my CPU, but I'm not %100 sure.

Try installing FRAPS and check it in game.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

16 minutes ago, Linus Drop TIps said:

What is the budget for you upgrade?

I don't know, I would say I'm comfortable with spending another $300 for upgrades.

I would say upgrade to 1660 super and depending on how old you psu is get an EVGA 600 BR to accommodate the 1660 super.