Computer freezes after a minute or two...

Lately my PC started to freeze; I could play a game without any problems, but whenever I've opened a browser, or played a video or audio files, computer froze after a minute or two. So I reinstalled Win10 and as soon as it was installed, I got a blue screen error  (CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT); sometimes it freezes without a blue screen. In the task manager I've noticed that only 3 of 4 sticks of RAM are recognized, so I've tested & re-seated them all and at some point they're shown correctly; I've even re-applied thermal paste on the CPU, but still the same errors. Is there any solution to find out what is causing this? 'Cause I don't want to buy a new MB or CPU if I'm not 100% sure.

10 minutes ago, JayJayJedi said:

tested

What did you test the RAM with?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

14 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

What did you test the RAM with?

Tried it with WinMemoryDiag. & some other free software, all passed without errors. I've even tried those sticks in other PC, all working fine. But on this one, I doesn't matter which slot or stick I use, it still freezes after a few minutes. What sort of tests would anyone recommend? Just to be 100% sure (or at least somewhat close to it).

1 hour ago, JayJayJedi said:

Tried it with WinMemoryDiag. & some other free software, all passed without errors. I've even tried those sticks in other PC, all working fine. But on this one, I doesn't matter which slot or stick I use, it still freezes after a few minutes. What sort of tests would anyone recommend? Just to be 100% sure (or at least somewhat close to it).

Memtest86+ only software that is certified by RAM makers to test their hardware with.

If the mobo doesn't reliably see all the sticks, then chances are the mobo is starting to go bad.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I'll try that...

Even checked a few other similar posts in here, some stated there could be an OC problem, but I've never OC anything as far as I know. I know that Ryzen has a Precision Boost feature, but I doubt that would be an issue here.

Ok, here's an update regarding memory test, it seems RAM can be ruled out....I'd say it's between MB & CPU, doubt that video card or hdd would provide such errors...

So, what software would anyone recommend for testing MB & CPU ? Just to be sure which one is faulty.

119967249_813627046061356_2806773321543609685_n.jpg

119968512_769839523809759_7244288849632581877_n.jpg

Well, funny thing happened...I reinstalled Windows again, but this time I used a mediacreationtool (probably with the latest version) unlike previous few attempts when I used the original Windows installation USB. And I've been installing drivers & software for the last 45 minutes and without any bluescreen errors or whatsoever. Don't even have a clue how it's working at the moment; could it be that it was the Windows installation USB incompatibility causing those errors while using the latest bios? Other than that I don't have a slightest idea :/