I have 2 quick questions about RTX Voice install

Orfieus
Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
8 minutes ago, Orfieus said:

1 - Do I need to also set default windows playback to Nvidia as well? I only want it to mute the background noise going into my mic

No.

2 - Once I set Nvidia as the default Voice input do I still need to go into every app I use in work (i technically use 2, Edge and Zoiper) and then set the default mic to Nvidia?

Unless you've previously set them to use some other microphone than whatever you have as default, then no.

I would very much like to use it for work, so I have the app installed and I selected my headset in the drop-down box in the app and I've set Nvidia as my default voice in windows. My questions,

1 - Do I need to also set default windows playback to Nvidia as well? I only want it to mute the background noise going into my mic

2 - Once I set Nvidia as the default Voice input do I still need to go into every app I use in work (i technically use 2, Edge and Zoiper) and then set the default mic to Nvidia? Because I really don't understand why I need to if the default voice in Windows settings is Nvidia

No.

2 - Once I set Nvidia as the default Voice input do I still need to go into every app I use in work (i technically use 2, Edge and Zoiper) and then set the default mic to Nvidia?

Unless you've previously set them to use some other microphone than whatever you have as default, then no.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

23 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

No.

Thank you so much for the speedy response