Help,My Pc often Doesn't show any video output.

PingSnatcher900

So My PC keeps doing a strange thing every once in a while, while booting from shutdown, The fans ramp up as usual, everything seems to work well except for the monitors, they don't show any signal, and in this case The peripherals don't light up and it just stays like that until I force shutdown via power button.
The Interesting part is that, If I unplug the PC from the power source then reboot, it shows me a failed system boot screen that lets me go to the BIOS and run normally(by pressing f1), and get to Windows.
Windows is Up to Date as well.
P.S: All the cables and Monitors(2 of them) were tested on other devices and show no problem, One with DP and other with HDMI ports.

Computer Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 super
Mobo: Asus TUF b450m plus gaming
RAM: 8*2 Gb Adata xpg 3200hz cl 16
PSU: Corsair cx550 bronze 80+
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster hyper 212
Storage: 512 Gb Adata xpg s40g m.2 nvme ssd
1 tb hdd Toshiba
1 tb hdd WD Blue
Case: Coolermaster mb511
Monitors:
#1 AOC 24" IPS Display 1920*1080p 144hz 1ms response time
#2 Dell Ultrasharp 25" IPS 1440*2560p 60hz 5ms response time

10 minutes ago, PingSnatcher900 said:

So My PC keeps doing a strange thing every once in a while, while booting from shutdown, The fans ramp up as usual, everything seems to work well except for the monitors, they don't show any signal, and in this case The peripherals don't light up and it just stays like that until I force shutdown via power button.
The Interesting part is that, If I unplug the PC from the power source then reboot, it shows me a failed system boot screen that lets me go to the BIOS and run normally(by pressing f1), and get to Windows.
Windows is Up to Date as well.
P.S: All the cables and Monitors(2 of them) were tested on other devices and show no problem, One with DP and other with HDMI ports.

Computer Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 super
Mobo: Asus TUF b450m plus gaming
RAM: 8*2 Gb Adata xpg 3200hz cl 16
PSU: Corsair cx550 bronze 80+
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster hyper 212
Storage: 512 Gb Adata xpg s40g m.2 nvme ssd
1 tb hdd Toshiba
1 tb hdd WD Blue
Case: Coolermaster mb511
Monitors:
#1 AOC 24" IPS Display 1920*1080p 144hz 1ms response time
#2 Dell Ultrasharp 25" IPS 1440*2560p 60hz 5ms response time

There are a few other folk here having this issue too.

Paging @BAUTURAsMANELE to the thread, @BAUTURAsMANELE you are needed on the white courtesy thread.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Have you tried unplugging the power from monitor and waiting a couple minutes then plugging it back in? That helped me once.

Hey! Just as @Radium_Angel said, I too have the same issue with my PC. The only difference is that I have a 3100 and 1660 S and that my b450 is from ASRock. Radium_Angel and I spend weeks troubleshooting and trying to see what the issue could be and after Replacing the PSU, getting a motherboard replacement and making sure nothing else is malfunctioning we have reached the conclusion that the pair between an AMD Ryzen 3000 and a B450 motherboard is what is causing the POST issues. I’m obviously not adamant that you are facing the same issue but if you exhausted any other possibilities then perhaps your issue is the motherboard (and it’s BIOS) not being 100% designed to work with Ryzen 3000 and is causing it to have boot issues. I have just gotten over it and now that I know that the computer parts are safe I just make sure the PC doesn’t go to sleep or hibernating and I just turn it on and off and on again until I get into the OS. To make it easier to have a stable POST I have disabled XMP but you might wish to leave it on for extra performance. 

On 9/18/2020 at 7:16 PM, VLumar said:

Have you tried unplugging the power from monitor and waiting a couple minutes then plugging it back in? That helped me once.

No use tried it and they work perfectly fine on other devices.

I also tried updating my bios, worked fine for few days then It started doing it all over again, Currently replacement of parts is out of the question, No $$ nowadays.

So Im not too sure about this, but thanks for the info.