I need help damaged CPU pin sokect lga 1151

hello, a while ago I got an msi z370 gaming m5 motherboard with some broken sokect pins, the motherboard was dead since it was damaged in the first attempt to mount the computer (it was not me) the case is that today and got a cpu for this motherboard and I tried to put the motherboard and the CPU and I hoped that said motherboard did not even recognize the cpu but surprisingly, I recognized the cpu already shown in the image despite the fact that the sokect has 7 broken pins in different areas, now my doubt is if that motherboard and that cpu will work stable (I imagine not) since each damaged pin belongs

IMG_20200429_183449.jpg

IMG_20200429_183458.jpg

IMG_20200429_183441.jpg

IMG_20200429_183454.jpg

tech yes city did a video on something similar to this. At that point its either a new motherboard , try to fix it or troubleshoot and find out what those pins are attached to. In case of tech yes city, his. Cpu was literally broken on the edge and missing about 3-5 pin pads. His pc still worked but the pcie x16 slot and most of the ram slots aren't working at all.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Im not sure if this helps or not but i will upload this here.

316235_s1151_skylake_kaby_pin_diagram.png

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

11 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

snip

wew all of those look important lol. ive got a maximus xi gene with some bent pins that i gotta get around to one of these days. whats the ideal way to fix those? the ol mechanical pencil trick doesnt seem like a good plan cause of the weird curve/angle these mobo pins have

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

2 hours ago, MartinKweh said:

tech yes city did a video on something similar to this. At that point its either a new motherboard , try to fix it or troubleshoot and find out what those pins are attached to. In case of tech yes city, his. Cpu was literally broken on the edge and missing about 3-5 pin pads. His pc still worked but the pcie x16 slot and most of the ram slots aren't working at all.

That is what I would like to find out since previously I already had a board with a broken pin that only affected one RAM slot but in this case there are many more pins and it is not entirely clear to me which pins they are because I am not sure of What is the orientation of the diagram image, I can't see the description of some of the diagrams well dl either

2 hours ago, MartinKweh said:

316235_s1151_skylake_kaby_pin_diagram.png

Hello, first of all, thanks to all of you for your help, I already looked at this diagram but I am not completely clear because I do not know very well the orientation of the image with respect to the real sokect and because I cannot fully see the description of some boxes of the picture

2 hours ago, VeganJoy said:

wew all of those look important lol. ive got a maximus xi gene with some bent pins that i gotta get around to one of these days. whats the ideal way to fix those? the ol mechanical pencil trick doesnt seem like a good plan cause of the weird curve/angle these mobo pins have

Let's see, it is likely that some are important but perhaps some are from the pci, usb, sata ports and that kind of thing in which there is more than one or perhaps the rams or the power supply of the cpu so I would like to know from someone who knows more than me and in case someone can tell me specifically which pins are in the diagram, that is, mark them with respect to my photos

1 hour ago, DarkDrake212 said:

Hello, first of all, thanks to all of you for your help, I already looked at this diagram but I am not completely clear because I do not know very well the orientation of the image with respect to the real sokect and because I cannot fully see the description of some boxes of the picture

Given the blank spots on the diagram matches the blank pin spots on the LEFT of the socket. It should be...

Looks like you got lucky...hard to say...

• Top 3 pins are empty, or ground pins (black)
  • 1 pin on the top-right corner is a single DDR4 RAM pin (blue in the diagram)
  • 1 pin on the top-right corner is empty / ground (black in the diagram)
  • 2 pins on the left are CPU voltage pins... VCC (red in the diagram)

CPU_socket_pinout.jpg

Intel Z390 Rig ( *NEW* Primary )

Intel X99 Rig (Officially Decommissioned, Dead CPU returned to Intel)

• i7-8086K @ 5.1 GHz
  • Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
  • Sapphire NITRO+ RX 6800 XT S.E + EKwb Quantum Vector Full Cover Waterblock
  • 32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4-3000 CL14 @ DDR-3400 custom CL15 timings
  • SanDisk 480 GB SSD + 1TB Samsung 860 EVO +  500GB Samsung 980 + 1TB WD SN750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2 + Red/White CableMod Cables
  • Lian-Li O11 Dynamic EVO XL
  • Ekwb Custom loop + 2x EKwb Quantum Surface P360M Radiators
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Corsair K70 (Red LED, anodized black, Cheery MX Browns)

AMD Ryzen Rig

• AMD R7-5800X
  • Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC
  • 32GB (16GB X 2) Crucial Ballistix RGB DDR4-3600
  • Gigabyte Vision RTX 3060 Ti OC
  • EKwb D-RGB 360mm AIO
  • Intel 660p NVMe 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + WD Black 1TB HDD
  • EVGA P2 850W + White CableMod cables
  • Lian-Li LanCool II Mesh - White

Intel Z97 Rig (Decomissioned)

• Intel i5-4690K 4.8 GHz
  • ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero Z97
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7950 EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition ACX 3.0
  • 20 GB (8GB X 2 + 4GB X 1) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz
  • Corsair A50 air cooler  NZXT X61
  • Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD [non-gimped version]
  • Antec New TruePower 550W EVGA G2 650W + White CableMod cables
  • Cooler Master HAF 912 White NZXT S340 Elite w/ white LED stips

AMD 990FX Rig (Decommissioned)

• FX-8350 @ 4.8 / 4.9 GHz (given up on the 5.0 / 5.1 GHz attempt)
  • ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula 990FX
  • 12 GB (4 GB X 3) G.Skill RipJawsX DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
  • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 + Sapphire Dual-X HD 7970 in Crossfire  Sapphire NITRO R9-Fury in Crossfire *NONE*
  • Thermaltake Frio w/ Cooler Master JetFlo's in push-pull
  • Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Kingston V300 120GB SSD + WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
  • Corsair TX850 (ver.1)
  • Cooler Master HAF 932

<> Electrical Engineer , B.Eng <>

<> Electronics & Computer Engineering Technologist (Diploma + Advanced Diploma) <>

<> Electronics Engineering Technician for the Canadian Department of National Defence <>

8 hours ago, -rascal- said:

Given the blank spots on the diagram matches the blank pin spots on the LEFT of the socket. It should be...

Looks like you got lucky...hard to say...

• Top 3 pins are empty, or ground pins (black)
  • 1 pin on the top-right corner is a single DDR4 RAM pin (blue in the diagram)
  • 1 pin on the top-right corner is empty / ground (black in the diagram)
  • 2 pins on the left are CPU voltage pins... VCC (red in the diagram)

CPU_socket_pinout.jpg

Thank you very much, then is it possible that it works without any problem for normal use of the board, that is to say browsing (office tasks) and some games from time to time, except that I do not have a correct memory slot?