My PC

ekyona

So this is my 2nd water cooling PC. I've had my GPU since it came out and my CPU. I finally got it complete, only to have it tear down for a new GPU. I though I did pretty good.

I use this mainly to do gaming on and video editing. I might sell this case with the distro plate. love the lian li case, but I feel like everyone and there mother has one now. but maybe that is due to me having one and I notice more.

Here are the specs.

CPU: i9 9900K clocked @ 4.9 w/ 1.287v (still working on 5.0 but idk if mine can do it at low volts. also not very experienced at OC)

GPU: FE RTX 2080 Ti

RAM: Corsair 32GB @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus Z390 Maximus Xi

for water cooling I used EKWB Distro plate.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-reflection-pc-o11d-xl-d5-pwm-d-rgb-plexi 

corsair CPU & GPU BLOCK. I haven't experience any leaking, like youtubers have mention. I really think in normal conditions it wont leak....but this is my 2nd time watercooling anything lol.

the RADs are also Corsair. I believe one is 35? and the other 40-45? I cant remember. 

Fittings are a mix of corsair and bitspower because Corsair didn't have extensions.  

cables are cablemods.

Fans are all QL (10) controlled by a commander pro. 

as far as building in the case it was super easy. cable management (forgot to take pic) was easy. I didn't have to do any bends so it was really just measuring and plug in. I couldn't find a monoblock for the mobo so I went with this path. I think it turn out alright. 

the next water cooling PC I'll do is my VR PC in the living room. sold my rtx 2080 super. so this GPU will go into my VR PC and this PC will have to wait for the new RTX cards. (if your wondering why I have two pc's....its because my office was too small for a VR set up. so I built a PC for the living room on the lian li TU

oh! the vertical GPU is one I got on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-PH-VGPUKT_02-Universal-Vertical-Pci/dp/B07MW73HTJ/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=vertical+gpu&qid=1599163712&sr=8-2

it works okay. it sags a little bit. I had bought a lian li one but it didn't fit because of the bottom rad. 

thanks for looking!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

nice and clean white build

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, Peterwoo802 said:

Really nice!

Why not wait for the RTX 30's series? 

I got this card when it first came out. I just now got around to water cooling it. but fear not! sold my rtx 2080 super at a good price. so this RTX 2080 ti will go into my VR pc system. 

so this build will wait till I can get the new cards. 

Here is my 3rd pc watercooling! Went with soft tube because I have to transport it occasionally. 
I used mix fitting chrome and white....I know I probably should have used all white, but I think it’s okay. This has been fun. A little challenging because of the size of case. But I think I fit quiet a bit into the Lian li TU150. I’m waiting on soft tubing fittings...I didn’t order enough 😕. FYI the 240mm x 21mm rad was hard to find! I searched the web for this and I mean I searched! Anyways I thought I’d share my build with the SFF community here. Hope this gives you some ideas. 

if someone could help me come up with a drain port area that would be great. I don’t really know where to put it and have it look nice. Also the last picture shows CPU TO RAD. This was the cleanest way I could do it without the tube kinking. I just disliked using so many fittings. Maybe someone else can come up with a better solution? 

here are the specs! 

CPU: Ryzen 3700x

GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 Super 

Ram: G. Skill royal edition 

Mobo: is a b550I Gigabyte (still can’t control the RGD. Fusion 2.0 just won’t work. And I’ve tried resetting windows drivers. Everything I can think of! Even ctrl + alt + delete! Just won’t work.)

watercooling parts I used Corsair cpu block and there pump and reservoir combo. A little bigger then what I expected, but it fit! 
gpu I used good ol’ Ekwb nothing special has rgb....can’t control anyways. 

fittings are Corsair and bitspower mixed. 
fans well Corsair. let me know if you guys see anything, I’ll be happy to provide a link! 

oh and I had rtx 2080 super for a long time. I will be upgrading my main PC. So eventually this pc will inherit a 2080 ti.  I’ll post when I’m done this has been a fun build. Let me know what you guys think! 
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png