HELP

JoshuaProGamer

so basically here's the problem i have a monitor right and an XP Pen 22E Pro drawing tablet which have worked fine since i got it until yesterday, yesterday when i tried to boot up my PC everything would be black and that's it so i did a lot of things but what fixed it was was unplugging the HDMI going to my drawing tablet and then the PC booted up so i decided ok well it's booted so i should be able to plug my drawing tablet back in but no as soon as i did that everything went black on my main monitor and the drawing tablet says No Connection and i'm on the latest drivers for my graphics card and the latest drivers for the drawing tablet and i have been for like a week or 2 so i don't think it's the drivers the only thing that comes to mind that might've messed something up was that i tried overclocking my main monitor in the NVIDIA control panel so you know i went in and made a custom resolution and set it from 60HZ to 75HZ and clicked test everything worked fine and didn't gimme any error at the time i even went and played warzone and everything was fine but at the end of the night when i tried to turn off the PC the screen was glitching out so i held the button on the PC to turn it off and i left it like that which was a dumb thing to do but i did and then the next day AKA yesterday is when all of that that i wrote above happened 

so please can anyone help me PS. when i plug in the drawing tablet by itself it works fine but as soon as i plug the second thing (My Monitor) everything still goes black and i checked the cables IDK if this counts but i just used the HDMI cable with my PS4 and everything was fine 

your topic title should probably be changed

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

your topic title should probably be changed

to what?

1 minute ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

to what?

maybe something like "tablet not working suddenly"

most users' eyes glaze over when we see a topic title that's just "help" or "urgent"

are you able to test your tablet on another PC

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

maybe something like "tablet not working suddenly"

most users' eyes glaze over when we see a topic title that's just "help" or "urgent"

are you able to test your tablet on another PC

no but like i said the "the drawing tablet by itself it works fine but as soon as i plug the second thing (My Monitor) everything still goes black" it's just when i have both the monitor and drawing tablet connected that everything goes to black and then i need to restart the PC and only have 1 plugged in or it wont boot 

1 minute ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

no but like i said the "the drawing tablet by itself it works fine but as soon as i plug the second thing (My Monitor) everything still goes black" it's just when i have both the monitor and drawing tablet connected that everything goes to black and then i need to restart the PC and only have 1 plugged in or it wont boot 

What do the windows display settings say about how many monitors are connected?

Primary PC:

like i said if i have both connected everything goes to black so i can't troubleshoot or check anything and when i have them by themselves it works fine and shows up as the correct Monitor/Drawing tablet 

-= Topic moved to Troubleshooting =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:05 PM, Fasauceome said:

NVM i fixed the problem myself since it was looking like no-one was gonna help CYA later