P300 Toshiba drive doesn't record any data

Desert_R_Fox

Recently I got new P300 hdd from Toshiba as my second drive, I installed it and everything seemed fine. But when I installed hitman, even before all of the cutscenes it says "problem with saving your data". And even in the tutorial it constatly pops up, requiring to save your data (even if I choose "yes" option, it pops up again the moment after). Also, when I was downloading R6 and hitman, the download speed was around 50 mbps both from steam and epic, but now when I try to download from steam its like 4mbps, and when I try to download from Epic the download speed is just dead (sometimes it comes back to life, but only for a brief moment). Did somebody encounter this problem before? (also if anybody wonders, my pc does see the drive, also the drive seems ok from outside, and I did restar it, replugged it and even changed the sata wires with another drive). Thank you for reply in advance :3

I believe epic and GoG merged.  Wouldn’t explain the steam one though.  The DL speed and HD may be separate issues

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Maybe your drive is dying? What does the crystaldiskinfo say about the drive health? New drives are at the biggest risk of dying, after using them for a while the risk goes does drastically. 

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

24 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Maybe your drive is dying? What does the crystaldiskinfo say about the drive health? New drives are at the biggest risk of dying, after using them for a while the risk goes does drastically. 

crystaldiskinfo says the drive is in a good condition + also steam came back to normal, also Epic seems to be ok (KCD has installed with speed around 50 mbps), but Hitman problem didnt resolve