Hi I bought new ram and added it to memory slot (new ram's brand is different than the other ram already installed and they both have same size of 8GB) so I went to repair it twice (for simple task of putting the rams to their slots) and every time it gets fixed and there task manager shows my installed memory correctly 16GB but everytime I get home again memory installed is 8GB and hardware reserve memory is 8GB and on the boot the motherboard buzzes and the ram led turns on then they stop buzzing and light goes off and it boots with 8GB ram. what's the problem? 

no I don't
and I said after installing everything is fine but after restart it gets back to memory reserve again, I fixed it once then 2days later same thing happened

Hardware problems can be fickle like that. Can you run MemTest86? If it comes back with a pile of errors something between the CPU, Motherboard, or RAM needs to be replaced. Usually the CPU is fine.

You can also try booting with just the new stick alone assuming 8GB registered fine before. If your system fails to POST or registers some weird amount then you have an issue between the motherboard and the RAM.