Really screwed up need help HTC One M7

Tango Golf
Go to solution Solved by Tango Golf,

I managed to get it back and get it working, I used the appropriate RUU file for my phone and sideloaded it with the aroma installer. I could not do this through clockwork mod recovery

Damn, that sucks, massively.

I think you might be able to sideload the ROM. There are some GUI toolsets for the One you can find on XDA.

Yeah, I'd force your brother to buy you a new phone. Meh, you could even duff him up a bit first. But seriously, if your brother wont, call in reinforcements (Parents) works every time for me. ;)

Maybe this can help you?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2265618

I have no idea but i feel so bad for you ;( Man this sux !!

Yeahhhh...it sounds like you're pretty SOL.

Should have kept it in a safe place away from siblings.

There's always risks such as this when messing with phones firmware.

sue him realy... he broke your phone

charge him for a new phone

I fixed it 1 sleepless night later, i sideloaded the RUU for my phone and installed it with the aroma installer. I tried to do this in many different ways through the cmd with the skd tools through the clockwork recovery mod, non of this had any luck. I used a HTC toolkit (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2364445) this allowed me to put twrp recover onto my phone, twrp now worked properly and allowed me to sideload the RUU onto my phone and run the installer and put the stock ROM back onto my phone

I mess up badly, i put cyanogen mod on my phone perfectly fine working well then  i wanted to put it back to sense 5.5, so i relocked the bootloader to use the Guru files to resorte to factory state. However when i put the download for that on after i relocked my bootloader the download said it would take 6 hours, so i tried to get my phone out of the bootloader it was stuck on a bootloader loop so i tried to unlock it the way i normally did and this did not work, so i tried t reinstall cyanogen mod, this worked and it was loading onto the phone and unlocked the bootloader, i went to the toilet whilst it was running my brother wanted to do look at an app on my phone because he has an iphone so he came in a helped himself to my phone and unplugged it mid install, now when i try and boot it is stuck on the cyanogen mod loading screen like the ROM is not installed correctly or partially installed. I have full access to the bootloader and recovery on clockworkmod recovery. I cannot access the phones memory from my computer it either does not recognize it or cannot install the drivers. Please can someone help me i am using a HTC One m7 it wont let me mount the SD card either

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Depending on how much you like your brother, get him to buy you a new phone.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Depending on how much you like your brother, get him to buy you a new phone.

i wish i could charge him for a new phone but he is a bit of a massive dick and would never buy me another i only got this 2 weeks ago

i wish i could charge him for a new phone but he is a bit of a massive dick and would never buy me another i only got this 2 weeks ago

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Maybe this can help you?

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Yeah, I'd force your brother to buy you a new phone. Meh, you could even duff him up a bit first. But seriously, if your brother wont, call in reinforcements (Parents) works every time for me. ;) 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I think you might be able to sideload the ROM. There are some GUI toolsets for the One you can find on XDA.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

i have been looking into the sideloading i am downloading the skd files to sideload RUU files to my phone at witch point the aroma should be able to install once i have the file on my phone

I managed to get it back and get it working, I used the appropriate RUU file for my phone and sideloaded it with the aroma installer. I could not do this through clockwork mod recovery

Maybe this can help you?

I fixed it 1 sleepless night later, i sideloaded the RUU for my phone and installed it with the aroma installer. I tried to do this in many different ways through the cmd with the skd tools through the clockwork recovery mod, non of this had any luck. I used a HTC toolkit (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2364445) this allowed me to put twrp recover onto my phone, twrp now worked properly and allowed me to sideload the RUU onto my phone and run the installer and put the stock ROM back onto my phone

So glad you fixed it, stuff like this is just plain horrible.

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Awesome!