PC rebooting under 'low load/idle'

Guys, I am losing my mind on this.
Straight to the point, my pc reboots only, and only under low load (using discord, watching yt/netflix, light stuff) but not when gaming, I ran memtest86 for RAM issues but nothing, my hdd is ok, I also checked connections, unplugged everything and plugged again. I updated to the latest BIOS version, disabled c-states, but nothing seems to work, It keeps rebooting. Literally, as I'm writing this, I have DotA2 running in the background so this thing doesn't reboot. I'm looking for support from you guys to solve this:(

My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 3200G

MB: GIGABYTE A320M-S2H

RAM: T-FORCE VULCAN Z (1X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz

PSU: EVGA 600W W1

GPU: ASUS PHOENIX GTX 1050 TI 4GB

WINDOWS VERSION: WINDOWS 10 PRO 2004

P.S.: All of the components are brand new, except the GPU since I kept it from my last PC.

P.S.2: I know 600W is a lot for this kind of build but I was expecting to reuse it for a future project.

P.S.3: Sorry if I miswrote something, I did my best lmao.

MemTest86-Report-20200824-183800.html

Do you have XMP enabled? I had a similar problem from unstable XMP settings, try to either disable it or lower the frequency of the ram to see if that solves the problem.

19 minutes ago, Patiflin said:

Guys, I am losing my mind on this.
Straight to the point, my pc reboots only, and only under low load (using discord, watching yt/netflix, light stuff) but not when gaming, I ran memtest86 for RAM issues but nothing, my hdd is ok, I also checked connections, unplugged everything and plugged again. I updated to the latest BIOS version, disabled c-states, but nothing seems to work, It keeps rebooting. Literally, as I'm writing this, I have DotA2 running in the background so this thing doesn't reboot. I'm looking for support from you guys to solve this:(

My PC specs are:
CPU: AMD RYZEN 3200G

MB: GIGABYTE A320M-S2H

RAM: T-FORCE VULCAN Z (1X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz

PSU: EVGA 600W W1

GPU: ASUS PHOENIX GTX 1050 TI 4GB

WINDOWS VERSION: WINDOWS 10 PRO 2004

P.S.: All of the components are brand new, except the GPU since I kept it from my last PC.

P.S.2: I know 600W is a lot for this kind of build but I was expecting to reuse it for a future project.

P.S.3: Sorry if I miswrote something, I did my best lmao.

MemTest86-Report-20200824-183800.html 16.91 kB · 2 downloads

it may be windows. Maybe try to re install windows fresh? also the power wont matter if there is too much. If its shutting down it may be something within windows, maybe try linux? if its running under low load it may be that your ram is capping out or that whatever you are running has errors and ends up crashing your computer. Try and reinstall windows, and see if that works, They tend to reboot if there is an error or something like that, you may also have a virus (troll one). 

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

23 hours ago, The_russian said:

Do you have XMP enabled? I had a similar problem from unstable XMP settings, try to either disable it or lower the frequency of the ram to see if that solves the problem.

I already tried both xmp enabled and disabled, none of them worked:(

1 minute ago, Patiflin said:

I already tried both xmp enabled and disabled, none of them worked:(

Reset the bios settings.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Question Asker said:

Reset the bios settings.

I'm guessing 'Load Optimized Defaults' is the same. It didn't work

I'm guessing 'Load Optimized Defaults' is the same. It didn't work

Yes, restore optimized default means resetting your BIOS.

Tell me, is it rebooting when you are in BIOS?

Just now, Mr. Question Asker said:

Yes, restore optimized default means resetting your BIOS.

Tell me, is it rebooting when you are in BIOS?

Not at the moment, only on Windows when doing light stuff (discord, watching yt, that kind of stuff) or nothing at all.

Not at the moment, only on Windows when doing light stuff (discord, watching yt, that kind of stuff) or nothing at all.

You should consider reinstalling Windows then.

1 minute ago, Mr. Question Asker said:

You should consider reinstalling Windows then.

I did re install, it went flawless for around 5 hours, then it died again. I'm creating a new bootable, since the usb had an older version of Windows. As a side note: when installing and booted up to the settings, the screen went black and forced me to reboot. (Maybe that iso was damaged or something(?) Even though I flashed through the official tool)

27 minutes ago, Patiflin said:

I did re install, it went flawless for around 5 hours, then it died again. I'm creating a new bootable, since the usb had an older version of Windows. As a side note: when installing and booted up to the settings, the screen went black and forced me to reboot. (Maybe that iso was damaged or something(?) Even though I flashed through the official tool)

The black screen happened again with the new usb. I'm starting to think that I'm cursed or something :/

UPDATE: After re installing Windows, for the 3rd time, the reboot happened again.

I'm hopeless rn:(

If anyone can help me, I'd really apreciate it

• 7 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 6:53 PM, Patiflin said:

UPDATE: After re installing Windows, for the 3rd time, the reboot happened again.

I don't know if you ever solved this problem, but the only thing that worked for me was keeping a previous version of windows before update 2004 or running an idle game in my background. This issue is still not solved even with the newest update for me. I'm running Ryzen 2700x with a Gigabyte 420 Aorus and 16gb Gskill ripjaw ram. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/26/2020 at 5:53 PM, Patiflin said:

Hi, Im having the same issue, did you find a solution, please let me now I've tried evertyhing