Advice needed with new laptop

I just got a new laptop  what are the things u think I should do? And yes I updated my driver's

3 minutes ago, Charanpreet singh said:

I just got a new laptop  what are the things u think I should do?

i would do a clean installation of windows from a USB stick to get rid of the bloatwares that comes preloaded with laptops

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Yes,  @Moonzy is right I would do the same.Also use these for optimising performance:

Malware bytes

Ninite(for installing applications like winrar; chrome,stem, etc).// online website.

Also install hwinfo if u want to monitor you hardware  and if you want tweak some things around like fan speeds.

Now after completing that I would strongly recommended wallhaven.cc/ for dope desktop background.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Celeric07

38 minutes ago, CELERIC07 said:

Yes,  @Moonzy is right I would do the same.Also use these for optimising performance:

Malware bytes

Ninite(for installing applications like winrar; chrome,stem, etc).// online website.

Also install hwinfo if u want to monitor you hardware  and if you want tweak some things around like fan speeds.

Now after completing that I would strongly recommended wallhaven.cc/ for dope desktop background.

Thank you so much

38 minutes ago, CELERIC07 said:

Malware bytes

56 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i would do a clean installation of windows from a USB stick to get rid of the bloatwares that comes preloaded with laptops

Thank you so much

1st optimize your laptop. clear junk files. stop windows animation.and some little things

1 hour ago, Charanpreet singh said:

Thank you so much

Your welcome.(

धन्यवाद 

भाई).

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Celeric07