Parsec/Moonlight Streaming MacOS Host Alternative

TLDR at the bottom

Hello - I have been using Parsec Game Streaming for quite a while to access my gaming PC (Win10), and it works swell even with my garbage wireless card. I wish to be able to access my Mac in the same capacity, but there is no Parsec remote host for MacOS. The devs are focusing on Windows 10, and the only real alternative I can find is the built in VNC host, which has garbage performance and quality from my Win10 machines. The other possible solution I have found is a open source RDP server, but the one I found is made for Linux distros, not MacOS, and I cannot get it to work for MacOS even when compiling it myself with possible solutions.

TLDR - looking for a remote access solution using a MacOS host with close to real time performance, high quality, and security. Clients would be Win10 or MacOS.

Thanks!

I'm just going to throw this idea out there in case the idea didn't already cross your mind but can't you use bootcamp? Windows 10 and PARSEC? Or is the performance terrible?

Also on their website it says MacOS 10.11+ (metal only) is supported. Or is this not what you want/doesn't work how you need it to?

Unfortunately the mac I currently own is too old for boot camp, so I couldn't try it - and I am trying to have remote access to the MacOS install specifically, so that would defeat the purpose lol

Oh and their website says that for the client specifically - hosting is only supported in win 8.1+, it says it below the different OS downloads

Just now, CrazyBrick15 said:

Unfortunately the mac I currently own is too old for boot camp, so I couldn't try it - and I am trying to have remote access to the MacOS install specifically, so that would defeat the purpose lol

It was more of a workaround suggestion rather than an actual solution. :D

1 minute ago, CrazyBrick15 said:

Oh and their website says that for the client specifically - hosting is only supported in win 8.1+, it says it below the different OS downloads

Ah, I misread your original post. You want to access MacOS...I don't know if this will do it for you but have you heard of TeamViewer? There's also AnyDesk I think both are available on MacOS. They're not intended for gaming though so I wouldn't expect the same performance.