Is my wifi trash?

Rokysa

Is my wifi good becouse i dont know the average.

Task Manager 19_08_2020 14_00_42.png

speedtest.net

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

without knowing what you're doing, what this load represents, what you're actually asking,聽it's going to be impossible to give you an answer.

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

I done that speed test and it seems that i have good wifi but when i check task manager wifi performance it shows trash wifi sometimes its stucks at 0 send and 0 recive

19 hours ago, Rokysa said:

Is my wifi good becouse i dont know the average.

Task Manager 19_08_2020 14_00_42.png

19 hours ago, Rokysa said:

I done that speed test and it seems that i have good wifi but when i check task manager wifi performance it shows trash wifi sometimes its stucks at 0 send and 0 recive

Don't rely too much on how Windows is measuring your speed, the speedtest.net website is a better judge. But really it all depends on what you're doing on WiFi; usually, 802.11n devices are fairly good at browsing the web, using Youtube and general multitasking at聽respectable speeds. Gaming can be hit or miss depending on your signal strength and which band you're on, but can be decent and playable. The real test of whether your Internet is sufficient or not is to simply give it real world tests, since you'll be the best judge on whether or not it's behaving how you want.

Speed will also depend on factors such as where you're located in relation to your router, your router itself and the speed quoted to you by your ISP. How many different connections the router is handling will also be a major factor (cell phones, tablets, printers, other computers, etc), especially if your quoted speed is low.