The "Next-Gen" Batman looks awesome.

James_AJ

***COMING IN 2014***

Titled as "Batman: Arkham Knight", it's coming out for PS4/XB1 and PC so calm down and just enjoy the awesome next-gen-ness of this trailer:

It really does look next-gen (close to the division) and I can't wait for the gameplay.

Although this is probably a CGI trailer, I can't wait for what this game can offer.

This game is spearheaded by rocksteady, so I think it's safe for you to get your hopes up.

P.S. apparently the pre-order's already up although I wouldn't care about pre-orders if I were you. (play as harley quinn, really?)

P.P.S. apparently the story's set 1 year after Arkham City. They really have a lot of potential with this one so I hope they don't screw up!

update: the Batmobile is drivable for the first time in the franchise. 

All of Batman's quickfire gadgets are now able to be fired in midair.

The Gotham City in the game is approximately five times the size of Arkham City in Arkham City, spread across three islands.

The title Arkham Knight, oddly enough, does not refer to Bruce Wayne’s Batman, but another new nemesis Hill claims is a “formidable foe” that will “really challenge Batman to go head to head with him in lots of different ways.”

Kind of weird how the thumbnail is of the Dark Night Returns and not the game.

On topic: the game looks amazing and I hope they make Two-Face a more integral part of the game unlike Arkham City.

Heh, I just got an email from IGN about this.

Why does Harley look so... different? Maybe it's a prequel of what's already a prequel.

Heh, I just got an email from IGN about this.

Why does Harley look so... different? Maybe it's a prequel of what's already a prequel.

this is set 1 year after AC supposedly. And I'm sure they just made new models for their characters from scratch for this game so things are bound to be different.

Looks amazing, might be the first Batman game I buy... if it's an "open world" game where I can drive the batmobile everywhere and not care about anything.

Gonna save some $$$ for it.

or wait for dat 80% steam sale hehe

this is set 1 year after AC supposedly. And I'm sure they just made new models for their characters from scratch for this game so things are bound to be different.

or wait for dat 80% steam sale hehe

True dat. Good call, good call...

I'm not really for franchises that create so many games in a short period of time. It really dilutes the content and becomes really lackluster. Same thing happened for me and Assassin's Creed, I liked it up until Revelations. Than it just got worse for me from there.

I'm not really for franchises that create so many games in a short period of time. It really dilutes the content and becomes really lackluster. Same thing happened for me and Assassin's Creed, I liked it up until Revelations. Than it just got worse for me from there.

yes they did a "meh" job with AO but it was a different developer then. They had since 2011 to develop and I'm sure they'll make an awesome game

yes they did a "meh" job with AO but it was a different developer then. They had since 2011 to develop and I'm sure they'll make an awesome game

I hope they were developing it in that time. I'm going to give it a chance as I always do (can't say anything about a game you haven't played) so I hope they surprise me.

well i think it looks really cool, im excited and i hope its a great game!

reported

and the game 

Arkham Knight Has No Multiplayer

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

def gonna "buy" 

twd_karmicvengeance_00.jpg

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I hope this is like GTA but with batman instead and at night in Gotham. By the way that was all pre-rendered so the PS4 and XBone won't look like that. I am guessing this batman will look the same as the last batman games.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

It's a pre-render though...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Hella cgi, I hate cgi game trailers, so pointless and they overhype the game so when it comes out it looks like shit.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The only Batman titles you should care about are Batman: Arkhamn Asylum, Batman: Arkham City and this newest title. They were made by Rocksteady. Ignore the rest...

I REALLY REALLY hope the combat isn't as half baked as in origins.

Praise Duarte!

Looks pretty good but i dont think its in game footage anyway i still havnt played the first 2 i might get them on sale.

Xbone an PS4 only? Just imagine what it would look like on PC :D. Everyone is always trying to single out the better man.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It really does look next-gen (close to the division) and I can't wait for the gameplay.

The trailer's all CGI so you can really say that it looks next gen or that it looks close to The Division.

using the same assumption as the OP, ESO would look incredible.....