First PC build problems Ryzen 3600

I just built my first PC last week. No issues with the build itself but my cpu temps were 60 deg on idle and would reach 90+ deg every time I would game or do my programming tasks. I planned on replacing the thermal paste so I unscrewed the stock cooler but it would come off. Tried twisting and just pulled it and ripped the cpu out with the cooler. I now have some bent pins and was asking if AMD repairs these types of issues. Even if I have to pay for it. 

14 minutes ago, gwapongharjin said:

I just built my first PC last week. No issues with the build itself but my cpu temps were 60 deg on idle and would reach 90+ deg every time I would game or do my programming tasks. I planned on replacing the thermal paste so I unscrewed the stock cooler but it would come off. Tried twisting and just pulled it and ripped the cpu out with the cooler. I now have some bent pins and was asking if AMD repairs these types of issues. Even if I have to pay for it. 

And that's why you never force anything. Unfortunately there's no way to repair that. If you can gently, and I mean GENTLY, bend the pins back in place, you may be able to save the CPU. Otherwise, you will have to buy a new processor.

Zen 2 runs hot on stock cooling. My 3600 hit 88C on the stock cooler and hits 75C on an AIO so you're not alone there.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

The temperature is normal but get a better cpu cooler if it is affordable to you

22 minutes ago, gwapongharjin said:

now have some bent pins and was asking if AMD repairs these types of issues.

Try bending them back. 

Some are just ground pins and aren't essential. 

Try booting it up and check, if there is  no problem and it works just fine then it's likely ok. 

Re seat the cooler and re apply thermal paste. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Be sure to have a good thermal paste and if  possible, upgrade your cooler.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I also set the freq to 3000MHz to make it stay around 70 deg. I kinda forced it because I thought the cooler's screws were stuck to the mobo. Oh well, I contacted AMD and hope they could fix this even if I have to pay. I trust them more than me, I guess. It's just really sad because tomorrow is my bday and this happened with my first build. Lol. Thank you. ❤️

Edit: The CPU is still stuck to the cooler though. I may have to use a hair dryer to remove it. I read it on some reddit posts.

Edited by gwapongharjin
Forgot something