best non-mechanical keyboard :D

CartertheCOCguy

i am looking for the best non-mechanical keyboard (the upgrade to mechanical isnt worth it to me)

i was currently looking at the microsoft sidewinder or the steelseries apex [raw]

Both are great keyboards but I will always love my G19.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Both are great keyboards but I will always love my G19.

i think the steel series apex raw will be the best in my opinion

it has g keys and that will be handy while recording or streaming :)

I would suggest G105, 6 macro keys and 3 profiles, higher profile key than sidewinder, 60 usd, it's the first keyboard I get my eyes on before I know mechanical keyboard exist. Or a G510S, more macro keys! weeeeeeeeee, 120usd. But if you said upgrade to mechanical isn't worth it, so I guess the G510S is not for you cause with that price you can already buy a good mechanical keyboard. It's Logitech, you can't go wrong with that. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

uh why can't you get mechanical exactly? It takes a bit to get used to them but they are sooo much better than any membrane out there.

Are there any must have requirements for the keyboards? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I would suggest G105, 6 macro keys and 3 profiles, higher profile key than sidewinder, 60 usd, it's the first keyboard I get my eyes on before I know mechanical keyboard exist. Or a G510S, more macro keys! weeeeeeeeee, 120usd. But if you said upgrade to mechanical isn't worth it, so I guess the G510S is not for you cause with that price you can already buy a good mechanical keyboard. It's Logitech, you can't go wrong with that. 

i will look into them :)

uh why can't you get mechanical exactly? It takes a bit to get used to them but they are sooo much better than any membrane out there.

i kinda want to stay below 50$ but i dont think you can get a mech keyboard for 50$-60$ :)

Are there any must have requirements for the keyboards? 

not really just dont get some crap 10$ keyboard......lol

and backlight :)

not really just dont get some crap 10$ keyboard......lol

and backlight :)

Corsair K30 is not a bad choice too, 60 usd, red LEDs, higher profile keys which I prefer and with 6 macro keys. But if you spend 10~20 more, you can already get a 10 keyless mechanical keyboard like the Cm storm Quickfire Rapid or Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition. Trust me, once you go mechanical, you can't go back. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Corsair K30 is not a bad choice too, 60 usd, red LEDs, higher profile keys which I prefer and with 6 macro keys. But if you spend 10~20 more, you can already get a 10 keyless mechanical keyboard like the Cm storm Quickfire Rapid or Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition. Trust me, once you go mechanical, you can't go back. 

haha thats what im worried about lol

haha thats what im worried about lol

Yeah, I'm typing like a child when I go back to laptop membrane keyboard, lol, typing speed become slower than before when I go back to membrane keys. Hope I'll get used to both keyboards soon. 

Yeah, I'm typing like a child when I go back to laptop membrane keyboard, lol, typing speed become slower than before when I go back to membrane keys. 

i am a child!! hahaha i type at like 45-50 wpm on a laptop so im not conplaining lol

i am a child!! hahaha i type at like 45-50 wpm on a laptop so im not conplaining lol

Once you go mechanical for a while and come back to membrane yo will xD