Hello guys one question is a 3700x good with AORUS x570 master and in the future after years is good to upgrade and for a ryzen 9 ?? 

What do you think about this mobo?? 

I'm considering to buy it with 3700x but first wait for Zen 3 to come out for dropping the prices down 

Just now, KappaGod23 said:

Hello guys one question is a 3700x good with AORUS x570 master and in the future after years is good to upgrade and for a ryzen 9 ??

You mention the Aorus Master here, but mention the Aorus Elite in the title and tags.

Master: would work very well with a 3700x, 3800x, 3900x and 3950x

Elite: Would work well with all, except for an (overclocked) 3950x.

2 minutes ago, KappaGod23 said:

What do you think about this mobo?? 

I used the Elite for someone's Ryzen 5 3600X build, worked very well. No issues with it.

It doesn't have too many fan headers though, so think about whether or not you will need a fan splitter.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 hours ago, minibois said:

You mention the Aorus Master here, but mention the Aorus Elite in the title and tags.

I used the Elite for someone's Ryzen 5 3600X build, worked very well. No issues with it.

It doesn't have too many fan headers though, so think about whether or not you will need a fan splitter.

Sorry my bad I mean is it good about the elite motherboard so I am thinking to take that and an 3700x if in the future go for a ryzen 9 3950x if I just open the PBO it will work well ? No oc (with the elite motherboard) 

7 hours ago, minibois said:

And btw what about x570 AORUS pro ?? 

7 hours ago, KappaGod23 said:

good with AORUS x570 master

Wait you asked about the elite in the title? 

Anyways the x570 elite isn't bad. It's just you can find better things for the same price or cheaper. 

Are you limited to this one? What are you powering? Budget?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Wait you asked about the elite in the title? 

Anyways the x570 elite isn't bad. It's just you can find better things for the same price or cheaper. 

Are you limited to this one? What are you powering? Budget?

i want editing streaming and gaming PC i think the best option i can do is to wait for the zen 3 you know for better prices and after i can go with 3700x and a x570 i think it will be good deal i already have the other components only mb and cpu i need and im thinking to go with aorus master , elite or pro what you think is the best option ? 

10 hours ago, KappaGod23 said:

im thinking to go with aorus master , elite or pro what you think is the best option ? 

sadly they're not, the elite uses 6 sic634's with ISL6617's, whicih is decent, but it's usually more expensive than the tomahawk and that's a lot better.

the master uses 12 50a stages (forgot the model) and it is also decent but again, the price usually makes it a bad board. 

if you're going to power a 3700x. 

for b550 (which is just as good as x570 if you don't need the extra gen 4 lanes from the chipset). 

tomahawk. 

mortar.

a pro. 

aorus pro. 

steel legend. 

strix f. 

for x570. 

tuf.

x570-p and the tomahawk are really good. 

as a more expensive option, the unify is also good. 

if you can find the elite for lower than 200 bucks, then it's a decent board, otherwise, the tomahawk is better. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

sadly they're not, the elite uses 6 sic634's with ISL6617's, whicih is decent, but it's usually more expensive than the tomahawk and that's a lot better.

the master uses 12 50a stages (forgot the model) and it is also decent but again, the price usually makes it a bad board. 

if you're going to power a 3700x. 

for b550 (which is just as good as x570 if you don't need the extra gen 4 lanes from the chipset). 

tomahawk. 

mortar.

a pro. 

aorus pro. 

steel legend. 

strix f. 

for x570. 

tuf.

x570-p and the tomahawk are really good. 

as a more expensive option, the unify is also good. 

if you can find the elite for lower than 200 bucks, then it's a decent board, otherwise, the tomahawk is better. 

Thank you very much you helped me a lot that was an answerd i really want, i think i will go with the x570 unify or tomahawk! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! 

5 hours ago, KappaGod23 said:

i think i will go with the x570 unify or tomahawk! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend! 

I'd go with the B550/X570 Tomahawk at most. The X570 Unify is way overkill for the 3700X. If I were you, I'd go for the B550 A-Pro. it has great VRMs, is recommended by Hardware Unboxed, and has a pretty decent feature set.

My friend has it, and it works great with his 3700X!

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1