retro fit Lights out Management (LOM)

Morning/Afternoon all, 

Currently my PC which is based on a Asus X99-s motherboard platform (e5-2696 v4), been going strong for over 5years. Currently lives in the garage, and all the I/O is trunked through the wall into my mancave. PC's gets to remain super chilled in winter and helps keeps the garage warm and dry, all white keeping my room noise free.

However on the odd occasion the PC locks up, it means getting up and going outside to reboot the machine. Is there a way via an add-on to add LOM?

I ask because if the garage was a PITA, I'm considering moving the PC to my work (I'm a School IT Manager) so I plan to use the power and cooling from my server room. I believe with the leased line we have I'll be able to use the computer just fine remotely. Steam remote play, RDP sessions, VPN connection etc, however if it crashed or locked up and required a reboot then LOM would be required or it be an 8mile round trip and a faff unlocking and unarming the building each time!.

Thanks in advance.

You could use PXE or you could get a WiFi relay module, attach it to the power button and control it via your phone. Something like this

SODIAL ESP8266 ESP-01S 5V WiFi Relay Module Things: Amazon.co.uk ...

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Hmm not quiet iDRAC that I'm used to on my production servers but some out of the box thinking there guys.

ooh, just thought about IP KVM (https://www.kvmswitchdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Remote_access_products.html?crtag=IPGoogle&gclid=CjwKCAjw34n5BRA9EiwA2u9k38UuckpNjzipBZh4D22CkU-zDfb_iJZq5RtUqnrIPhI3KY79ZtmObRoCCCcQAvD_BwE)

but at over £300 I could swap out the mobo most probably for a SuperMicro with built in LOM no doubt.

I don't think your board hs vpro, but you could probably swap pretty easily to one that does, and that will give you  LOM on lots of buiness grade motherboards