I really don't get it.

2 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Basically, RAM not being stable can cause all sorta of near impossible to diagnose issues. CPU stability (or lack of stability) is usually easy to see, your PC typically crashes programs or just crashes all together, or locks up. Still, even if it doesn't do those thigns in games, it may not be stable in an actual stability test like realbench. But.... if it doesn't crash, its likely not "causing actual issues" like this. But RAM..... RAM can cause issues that are so hard to determine, you really need to be 110% sure its stable before we determine that is not your issue. Also, unstable RAM can cause corruption which isn't so great. If it was horribly unstable, you would likely know by know as things would be all sorts of jacked up, but either way, you really don't want RAM instability. Its seriously the hardest issue to track down, and can cause issues that don't even make sense.

I will run a stability check for my RAM

if its not stable I need to set it back to default 2400MHZ? i think this decrease will really decrease my FPS 

and also

if it is stable

then what are we looking for

what is next?

1 minute ago, Kijlok25 said:

I will download it right now and keep you posted

and btw if its  not stable can it make such a difference in performance? 

and also decreasing it to its default will also decrease my FPS because from 3200MHZ to 2400MHZ is a big difference

ESPECIALLY when it comes to AMD CPU's

It will drop performance if its stable, if its not stable, who knows...

Do you have two sticks of RAM, are they for sure in the correct dimm slots to be running in dual channel? CPUZ will tell you if its running in dual channel or not. If it isn't, that can very likely be the issue as well. 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

2 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

temps are ok

everything is stable

I have a great CPU cooling and it comes to 80C MAX when it's on 100%

Then monitor clock speeds while in-game.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, LIGISTX said:

It will drop performance if its stable, if its not stable, who knows...

Do you have two sticks of RAM, are they for sure in the correct dimm slots to be running in dual channel? CPUZ will tell you if its running in dual channel or not. If it isn't, that can very likely be the issue as well. 

in CPUZ it say sthat im running a Dual channel and I do have 2 sticks of ram

9 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Volts wont help... but if you never tested for stability, I almost guarantee that isn't stable......... Not being stable can 100% cause issues, especially with RAM that isn't stable.

For CPU stability testing, Asus real bench is a great choice (its decent for RAM stability checking as well). For RAM specifically, there are other applications we can link. But I would start with real bench... https://rog.asus.com/rog-pro/realbench-v2-leaderboard/

im in RealBench and there are Benchmark and Stress test

which one should I click?

Just now, Kijlok25 said:

I will run a stability check for my RAM

if its not stable I need to set it back to default 2400MHZ? i think this decrease will really decrease my FPS 

and also

if it is stable

then what are we looking for

what is next?

When you get real bench running, run the 8 hour stability test. Use the RAM amount that is 1 less than how much you have. So if you have 16 GB, just use 8 GB.

If its not stable, you will need to drop the speed, loosen the timings, or up the volts until it is stable. You REALLY, REALLY, don't want unstable memory. Like, I can't emphasis this enough. Depending what volts your at, and what RAM chips you actually have (the die of the chips, if you can get us the actual model number, really a picture of the sticks serial numbers and batch codes etc) we can try and see who makes the actual RAM dies, and that will give a lot of insight into their overclockability.

If it is stable, we will have to go down some more paths to figure out what it can be. Of hand, I am not sure what would be next. 

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

1 minute ago, LIGISTX said:

When you get real bench running, run the 8 hour stability test. Use the RAM amount that is 1 less than how much you have. So if you have 16 GB, just use 8 GB.

If its not stable, you will need to drop the speed, loosen the timings, or up the volts until it is stable. You REALLY, REALLY, don't want unstable memory. Like, I can't emphasis this enough. Depending what volts your at, and what RAM chips you actually have (the die of the chips, if you can get us the actual model number, really a picture of the sticks serial numbers and batch codes etc) we can try and see who makes the actual RAM dies, and that will give a lot of insight into their overclockability.

If it is stable, we will have to go down some more paths to figure out what it can be. Of hand, I am not sure what would be next. 

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 C16 2x8GB 

1 minute ago, Kijlok25 said:

im in RealBench and there are Benchmark and Stress test

which one should I click?

Stress Test for 8 hours. If it finds and error, it will tell you. We won't know if its CPU or RAM related, but it will stop the test if it hits an error. Then..... I would set your RAM back to default, and test again. If error, your CPU isn't stable, if no error, it was likely RAM. Then from there..... we stabilize whatever is not stable, which may end up being both, or neither, or one or the other. It took me 2 weeks of day and night tweaking and testing to get my RAM stable. RAM OCing is a PITA.

and how can I know what to do

if I need to up the volts

or lower the speed

I have no idea where to start 

when it crashes

Just now, Kijlok25 said:

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 C16 2x8GB 

We need to see the actual sticks. Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, etc etc all get the actual RAM dies from a handful of actual RAM manufacturers. Depending on the exact sticks you have.... they can use different dies. Those dies are what determine overclockability. More info can be found here, its a dense read, but I would read it. REALLY good info in there. It will help you figure out what RAM you have, and what potential it has, as well as how to correctly overclock it and test it. Memtesthelper is a great way to test RAM stability specifically.

https://github.com/integralfx/MemTestHelper/blob/master/DDR4 OC Guide.md

4 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Stress Test for 8 hours. If it finds and error, it will tell you. We won't know if its CPU or RAM related, but it will stop the test if it hits an error. Then..... I would set your RAM back to default, and test again. If error, your CPU isn't stable, if no error, it was likely RAM. Then from there..... we stabilize whatever is not stable, which may end up being both, or neither, or one or the other. It took me 2 weeks of day and night tweaking and testing to get my RAM stable. RAM OCing is a PITA.

it crashed after less then a minute hahaha

my whole PC just shut down

3 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

and how can I know what to do

if I need to up the volts

or lower the speed

I have no idea where to start 

when it crashes

Thats..... thats why overclocking takes a lot of time and patience. There is no "correct" answer. Some things will not hit certain speeds with stability at ANY volts. For instance, my 9900k does 5 GHz at say 1.35v, it may NEVER do 5.1 GHZ, at any volts.... but it may do 4.9 at only 1.300v, which is A LOT LESS and thus produces a lot less heat. Every single chip, RAM, everything is different and won't work exactly like any other.

So.... to answer the question a little better. What RAM volts are you at. If you are at 1.4 or more, I wouldn't go any higher, with 1.42 being the absolute max you should run, even then you should have good airflow over the RAM to be safe. So if you are up in this range, lowering the clocks is really your only option. If your volts are not that high, you can try and raise them and hope that helps (it may not help.... read the link I posted, it details why, and then read it like 3 more times because its A LOT of information to try and sort through), and if it doesn't help, again, lowering clocks is really your only option. You can loosen timings, the fact the PC boots and doesn't crash would imply the RAM OC is at least in the ballpark of being stable. Which would suggest a little looser timings or dropping maybe to 3000 MHz would be enough. But, testing is all we can do to confirm that. Hell, maybe your setup is 100% stable, and all of this was a moot point. But until we KNOW FOR SURE its stable, we have to assume its not and confirm one way or the other. Its time consuming, but thats just how overclocking goes.

Thats..... thats why overclocking takes a lot of time and patience. There is no "correct" answer. Some things will not hit certain speeds with stability at ANY volts. For instance, my 9900k does 5 GHz at say 1.35v, it may NEVER do 5.1 GHZ, at any volts.... but it may do 4.9 at only 1.300v, which is A LOT LESS and thus produces a lot less heat. Every single chip, RAM, everything is different and won't work exactly like any other.

So.... to answer the question a little better. What RAM volts are you at. If you are at 1.4 or more, I wouldn't go any higher, with 1.42 being the absolute max you should run, even then you should have good airflow over the RAM to be safe. So if you are up in this range, lowering the clocks is really your only option. If your volts are not that high, you can try and raise them and hope that helps (it may not help.... read the link I posted, it details why, and then read it like 3 more times because its A LOT of information to try and sort through), and if it doesn't help, again, lowering clocks is really your only option. You can loosen timings, the fact the PC boots and doesn't crash would imply the RAM OC is at least in the ballpark of being stable. Which would suggest a little looser timings or dropping maybe to 3000 MHz would be enough. But, testing is all we can do to confirm that. Hell, maybe your setup is 100% stable, and all of this was a moot point. But until we KNOW FOR SURE its stable, we have to assume its not and confirm one way or the other. Its time consuming, but thats just how overclocking goes.

I tried the stress test now

and it crashed after 1 minute

without error

my PC just shut down

I tried changing my Ram speed back to 2400Mhz, before it was set to 3200MHZ with 1.4V on DRAM voltage(CH A/B)

now im trying to decrease my CPU speed. it was  on 3.9GHZ with 1.392V(going above 1.4 sometimes in bios) (+0.204V)

4 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

it crashed after less then a minute hahaha

my whole PC just shut down

Well, now we know its 100% not stable. lol. Hard to say what isn't stable though.

I would put RAM back to default, and then test again. Have to narrow down on just one thing, then expand to testing more. No real point in testing if RAM is stable with memtesthelper, because an unstable CPU can cause RAM "stability issues". The CPU being unstalbe means its making computational errors, effectively its doing 2+2=5... so until we know its stable, even if we test RAM and it tells us the RAM isn't stable, its possible the CPU is just making mathematical errors and making it look like the RAM is at fault. It also works the other way around, if you have unstable RAM, shit, all sorts of things can be totally messed up. So I would work on CPU stability first, and once you can pass an 8 hour stress test, THEN we move onto the much more difficult RAM overclocking. 

Well, now we know its 100% not stable. lol. Hard to say what isn't stable though.

I would put RAM back to default, and then test again. Have to narrow down on just one thing, then expand to testing more. No real point in testing if RAM is stable with memtesthelper, because an unstable CPU can cause RAM "stability issues". The CPU being unstalbe means its making computational errors, effectively its doing 2+2=5... so until we know its stable, even if we test RAM and it tells us the RAM isn't stable, its possible the CPU is just making mathematical errors and making it look like the RAM is at fault. It also works the other way around, if you have unstable RAM, shit, all sorts of things can be totally messed up. So I would work on CPU stability first, and once you can pass an 8 hour stress test, THEN we move onto the much more difficult RAM overclocking. 

so what I should do first is put my CPU to default(3.0GHZ) with its default Voltage

and try to find the best setting for my RAM before doing it with my CPU

after getting a stable RAM speed without crashes and errors

I should try to up the speed and voltage of the CPU slowly and upping the Voltage slowly(depending on the CPU speed) 

after that crashes will mean that ONLY THE CPU isn't stable?

my question is if after finding a stable RAM speed

and starting to UP my CPU 

crashes will only mean that CPU isn't stable right?

so I wont have to worry about the RAM making issues for the CPU 

Just now, Kijlok25 said:

I tried the stress test now

and it crashed after 1 minute

without error

my PC just shut down

I tried changing my Ram speed back to 2400Mhz, before it was set to 3200MHZ with 1.4V on DRAM voltage(CH A/B)

now im trying to decrease my CPU speed. it was  on 3.9GHZ with 1.392V(going above 1.4 sometimes in bios) (+0.204V)

Yes, if its just crashing like that, its not stable. Leave RAM at default, and start either decreasing speed or upping CPU volts until its stable. This can take a long time.... overclocking isn't a few minute deal. It took me 5 days to dial in my 9900k, and 2 weeks to do the RAM. My 8700k took me not even a day, its just luck of the draw on what sort of chip you get, and how lucky you get with guessing voltages and speeds...

Read that RAM guide I linked, and do your overclocking homework for CPU overclocking. Get it stable. Once you are confident its stable (8 hours of real bench without errors), THEN lets talk about the graphics issues. Gaining stability may not even help.... but the fact is we don't know yet, and stability can certainly cause issues. So we HAVE to rule that out first.

If you need help, tag or quote me. I am always down to help. But.... I am not going to sit here for days and help you learn to overclock, thats what the internet and youtube is for :). But certainly ping if you have specific questions or need help :).

2 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

Yes, if its just crashing like that, its not stable. Leave RAM at default, and start either decreasing speed or upping CPU volts until its stable. This can take a long time.... overclocking isn't a few minute deal. It took me 5 days to dial in my 9900k, and 2 weeks to do the RAM. My 8700k took me not even a day, its just luck of the draw on what sort of chip you get, and how lucky you get with guessing voltages and speeds...

Read that RAM guide I linked, and do your overclocking homework for CPU overclocking. Get it stable. Once you are confident its stable (8 hours of real bench without errors), THEN lets talk about the graphics issues. Gaining stability may not even help.... but the fact is we don't know yet, and stability can certainly cause issues. So we HAVE to rule that out first.

If you need help, tag or quote me. I am always down to help. But.... I am not going to sit here for days and help you learn to overclock, thats what the internet and youtube is for :). But certainly ping if you have specific questions or need help :).

should I do that?

so what I should do first is put my CPU to default(3.0GHZ) with its default Voltage

I should try to up the speed and voltage of the CPU slowly and upping the Voltage slowly(depending on the CPU speed) 

Just now, Kijlok25 said:

I would start with CPU. Its a lot easier....

You should pick a voltage that the internet seems to think is a good safe voltage ( I don't know AMD well, so I have no idea what is normal for your 1700...) but I would pick a voltage your comfortable with, and set a speed most folks say should be stable at those volts, and go from there. If it fails, drop the speeds a little, or up the volts, but DON'T DO BOTH AT ONCE because then you won't know what actually fixed the issue. Being slow and methodical is key. Hell, I bust out a pencil and paper and actually write down what happens. I make columns with a ruler, and I write "1.305vcore | 5.0 GHz | 47 GHz ring bus | 3000 RAM | stable 3.5 hours, error in real bench" or whatever I am testing, so I have a log of what I have done and validated. Trust me, it helps you remember, cuz it can get confusing.

THEN, once that is stable, move on to RAM. Increasing RAM speed COULD cause CPU instability. The IMC (integrated memory controller) on the CPU may not be able to handle 3200 MHz.... Or it may need more volts to do it (System agent voltage, and others may help here, google.... a lot, it will help). So, its not as simple as to say "having a stable CPU and then OCing RAM, and now I see issues, that means its 100% the RAM right?" Unfortunately, no :/. They play into eachother.

42 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

when im playing Rise of the tomb raider on ultra no AA

I have 70-110 FPS normally 

but when I look in a few directions or the horizon or something like that my FPS drops to 35

after standing in the same place

and changing my Graphics to very low 

standing in the same place looking in the same direction I still have 35FPS

That tells you it's not the GPU. Looking at CPU and GPU utilization while performing that test will confirm that.

52 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 3.0ghz( manually overcloked to base 3.9GHZ,turbo 3.85GHZ(avg)

So you overclocked your CPU, but it boosts to a lower frequency on average... It would seem like your CPU is throttling. Depending on how you did the OC, Ryzen CPUs will still stick to their TDP and lower their clocks if too much power is being used or the temperatures (which they measure with an offset over real temperatures) is too high.

27 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

temps are ok

I have a great CPU cooling and it comes to 80C MAX when it's on 100%

80º "true" or 80ºC "Tctl"? if the latter, probably (just) fine. If the former, it may be too high for Precision Boost and start lowering your clocks (hence the 3.85 average). It could also be too much current for its taste, depending on the voltage you used.

5 minutes ago, Kijlok25 said:

Probably. It's always a good idea to start with a baseline in which you leave the CPU to its default behavior, boosting as it sees fit, etc (not manually fixing it to it's stock base clock and voltage. Just auto). See what's the behavior there. Then gradually attempt higher clocks, make sure you are not shooting yourself in the foot with lower effective speeds (by, say, increasing base clocks but reducing boost clocks), test for stability, and then test game performance again. Then proceed to search for higher, stable OCs that net you a performance benefit.

51 minutes ago, LIGISTX said:

I would start with CPU. Its a lot easier....

You should pick a voltage that the internet seems to think is a good safe voltage ( I don't know AMD well, so I have no idea what is normal for your 1700...) but I would pick a voltage your comfortable with, and set a speed most folks say should be stable at those volts, and go from there. If it fails, drop the speeds a little, or up the volts, but DON'T DO BOTH AT ONCE because then you won't know what actually fixed the issue. Being slow and methodical is key. Hell, I bust out a pencil and paper and actually write down what happens. I make columns with a ruler, and I write "1.305vcore | 5.0 GHz | 47 GHz ring bus | 3000 RAM | stable 3.5 hours, error in real bench" or whatever I am testing, so I have a log of what I have done and validated. Trust me, it helps you remember, cuz it can get confusing.

THEN, once that is stable, move on to RAM. Increasing RAM speed COULD cause CPU instability. The IMC (integrated memory controller) on the CPU may not be able to handle 3200 MHz.... Or it may need more volts to do it (System agent voltage, and others may help here, google.... a lot, it will help). So, its not as simple as to say "having a stable CPU and then OCing RAM, and now I see issues, that means its 100% the RAM right?" Unfortunately, no :/. They play into eachother.

hi. 

update:

turns out 3.9GHZ is really unstable 

I got a stable 20minute mark with 3.8GHZ

and now I have a question.

If i set an unstable RAM speed

will it crash?

or I need to download another program for specific RAM stress test?

45 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

That tells you it's not the GPU. Looking at CPU and GPU utilization while performing that test will confirm that.

So you overclocked your CPU, but it boosts to a lower frequency on average... It would seem like your CPU is throttling. Depending on how you did the OC, Ryzen CPUs will still stick to their TDP and lower their clocks if too much power is being used or the temperatures (which they measure with an offset over real temperatures) is too high.

80º "true" or 80ºC "Tctl"? if the latter, probably (just) fine. If the former, it may be too high for Precision Boost and start lowering your clocks (hence the 3.85 average). It could also be too much current for its taste, depending on the voltage you used.

Probably. It's always a good idea to start with a baseline in which you leave the CPU to its default behavior, boosting as it sees fit, etc (not manually fixing it to it's stock base clock and voltage. Just auto). See what's the behavior there. Then gradually attempt higher clocks, make sure you are not shooting yourself in the foot with lower effective speeds (by, say, increasing base clocks but reducing boost clocks), test for stability, and then test game performance again. Then proceed to search for higher, stable OCs that net you a performance benefit.

I got a 3.8GHZ stable on my CPU because 3.9GHZ was really being unstable

i don't know why. it just crashed(my pc went poof and everything was off so I had to turn it on again.)

is that got something to do with the Voltage? 

or it's the unstable Speed

because I don't know and I can't find online a stable voltage for 3.9GHZ on AMD RYZEN 7 1700

now is there a program I can use for RAM stress?

or I can use RealBench for that too?

21 hours ago, Kijlok25 said:

hi. 

update:

turns out 3.9GHZ is really unstable 

I got a stable 20minute mark with 3.8GHZ

and now I have a question.

If i set an unstable RAM speed

will it crash?

or I need to download another program for specific RAM stress test?

I wouldn't start messing with RAM until you test and pass an 8 hours stress test on the CPU. Unstable RAM should cause an issue, but real bench is not RAM oriented, so it may not show RAM errors. If the RAM is very , it will show it, but if its borderline, it may not.

21 hours ago, Kijlok25 said:

I got a 3.8GHZ stable on my CPU because 3.9GHZ was really being unstable

i don't know why. it just crashed(my pc went poof and everything was off so I had to turn it on again.)

is that got something to do with the Voltage? 

or it's the unstable Speed

because I don't know and I can't find online a stable voltage for 3.9GHZ on AMD RYZEN 7 1700

now is there a program I can use for RAM stress?

or I can use RealBench for that too?

It is a combination of the voltage and the clock speed. Its never just one or the other. With more volts, it likely (not guaranteed) will be stable. With less speed, it likely (may not guaranteed) will be stable. You have to just find what is right. 

To stress RAM, read the link I posted the other night. memtesthelper is the best RAM test outside of google stressapptest that is also talked about on that post (its a bit more difficult to run as it only runs in Linux. I ran it on Ubuntu under Windows 10's Linux subsystem, but this is a bit more advanced... thus memtesthelper is the easier option). I wouldn't worry about your RAM until you confirm CPU stability.

7 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

I wouldn't start messing with RAM until you test and pass an 8 hours stress test on the CPU. Unstable RAM should cause an issue, but real bench is not RAM oriented, so it may not show RAM errors. If the RAM is very , it will show it, but if its borderline, it may not.

It is a combination of the voltage and the clock speed. Its never just one or the other. With more volts, it likely (not guaranteed) will be stable. With less speed, it likely (may not guaranteed) will be stable. You have to just find what is right. 

To stress RAM, read the link I posted the other night. memtesthelper is the best RAM test outside of google stressapptest that is also talked about on that post (its a bit more difficult to run as it only runs in Linux. I ran it on Ubuntu under Windows 10's Linux subsystem, but this is a bit more advanced... thus memtesthelper is the easier option). I wouldn't worry about your RAM until you confirm CPU stability.

about this whole situation

my CPU is boosted to 3.8GHZ now stable after 8 hours

my RAM is stable on 3200MHZ """""""""""""""""""""""""""""

and my question is

im thinking of upgrading to an AMD RYZEN 5 3600 and my RAM to Corsair Vengence RGB PRO 2X8GB DDR4 3600MHZ CL18 KIT

and after my RAM being stable on 3200MHZ and the new MEMORY will be 3600MHZ(base)(meaning i can still overclock it)

is it still worth the extra 140USD for the purchase?

and if the Ryzen 5 3600 is a good enough CPU to run all games on 60+FPS ultra 1080p with no issues

2 hours ago, Kijlok25 said:

about this whole situation

my CPU is boosted to 3.8GHZ now stable after 8 hours

my RAM is stable on 3200MHZ """""""""""""""""""""""""""""

and my question is

im thinking of upgrading to an AMD RYZEN 5 3600 and my RAM to Corsair Vengence RGB PRO 2X8GB DDR4 3600MHZ CL18 KIT

and after my RAM being stable on 3200MHZ and the new MEMORY will be 3600MHZ(base)(meaning i can still overclock it)

is it still worth the extra 140USD for the purchase?

and if the Ryzen 5 3600 is a good enough CPU to run all games on 60+FPS ultra 1080p with no issues

I wouldn't upgrade the RAM. 3200 is plenty fast, and its certainly not worth the 140 bucks...

Glad you finally got it stable! You ran realbench for 8 hours with the CPU OC and RAM OC and its good?

4 hours ago, LIGISTX said:

You ran realbench for 8 hours with the CPU OC and RAM OC and its good?

It didn't crash

Worked fine.

About the cooling though..

I have a Pure Rock 150W TDP

Is it enough for Ryzen 5 3600(with an overclock) somethin' like 4.2GHZ

Will it hold it under 80C?

I bought it 2 weeks ago

Just want to make sure Ryzen 5 3600 4.2GHZ wont get overheated