Looking for 2pin cigarette cable

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 2pin cigarette cable.
I've added a (very poorly photoshop) attemp of what I'm looking for.

Anyone know if such cable exist and if where we could buy one?
Such cables are commonly used (for example) to charge battery with their dedicated powerstation, power up a PS2 slim, DVD player, TV player...

I would love to use it to charge my DJI Mavic Air battery, I don't wanna have a converter in my car...

Cigarette 2 pin.jpg

You would need to find a adapter compatible with your device. You cant just go from 12v DC to 120V AC without the use of a inverter, your better off looking for adapters that are made for your device. If one doesn't exist then you just need to use an inverter.

For something like this

3 hours ago, Sauce said:
I would love to use it to charge my DJI Mavic Air battery, I don't wanna have a converter in my car...

A search brings me to https://www.amazon.com/Mavic-AIR-Car-Charger-Accessories/dp/B0796QMGFN

Or this

3 hours ago, Sauce said:

power up a PS2 slim

https://uedata.amazon.com/DDR-M04182-PS2-Slim-Adapter/dp/B000OOLVUU/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=PS2+Slim+Car+Adapter&qid=1595858023&sr=8-1

Though it appears to be out of stock.

The end that plugs in your cigarette lighter contains a shitty inverter, which has  low efficiency and produces crappy AC output..

So you don't want an inverter in your car ... newsflash, you have the worst inverter possible in that cable.

Buy a usb power bank with AC output and option to charge from cigarette lighter  (or use a cigaretter lighter -> usb adapter to top up your usb power bank) ... it will be better quality, last longer and can also be used to power something from batteries inside the power bank.

You can buy genuine inverters that can be plugged in the cigarette lighter for reasonable prices, as little as $30 : https://www.digikey.com/products/en/line-protection-distribution-backups/dc-to-ac-power-inverters/833?k=inverter&k=&pkeyword=inverter&sv=0&sf=0&FV=-8|833&quantity=1&ColumnSort=1000011&page=1&stock=1&pageSize=25

For example 50$ gets you a 150w inverter with a couple usb ports, 60$ gets you 200w and usb ports and 2 outlets - PV200CUSB Tripp Lite | Line Protection, Distribution, Backups | DigiKey -  , and 75$ gets you a 375w inverter with to ac outlets PV375USB Tripp Lite | Line Protection, Distribution, Backups | DigiKey

The cable with the mikey mouse connector is a few dollars:  IEC 320-C7 cables  - Power, Line Cables and Extension Cords | Cable Assemblies | DigiKey