just need some help with a laptop (CAD)

Hey just looking into laptops for the upcoming school year, with online classes I won't have access to a computer lab so I am looking for a laptop with a rtx 2060 minimum. I'm going with a laptop because it needs to be portable, I know a desktop would be a better option. just want to know if these are decent options my budget is $1900-$2000

HP, 10th generation Intel® Core™ i7-10750H processor, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB SSD, 6 RTX 2060

LENOVO, 15.6'' FHD Intel Core i7-9750H RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD

ACER, i7-9750H RTX 2060, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD

Also any opinions on warranties or don't bother with them 

Don't get any of those, get a Ryzen-based laptop.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

35 minutes ago, kraker said:

any suggestions?

There's a Ryzen version of the HP Omen. That's gotten good reviews. There's also the Eluktronics RP-15. The Lenovo Legion 5 will have RTX 2060 versions coming out later. Currently, the highest configuration is the 1650 Ti.

7 hours ago, kraker said:

any suggestions?

In addition to the above mentions, the Asus Zephyrus G14 is one of the best laptops for 2020. If you're okay with removing two pieces of paper on the bottom cover, then also consider the G15 (G14 has no plastic but the G15 does cause Asus are stupid)