Volume Bar not showing??

Go to solution Solved by Eschew,

Hey there. Did a quick search, seems like issues with the volume OSD not showing up are commonly caused by conflicting drivers or sound software. Try updating your drivers, or uninstalling any suspect third-party software? Some suggested solutions that may or may not solve your issue:

If the the links above don't solve your issue, try using "Volume OSD" as a keyword in your Google searches. It should pop up more relevant searches compared to "Volume Bar" or "Volume Control".

Apologies that I can't be of more help, I've no first-hand experience with volume OSD issues. Only hoping I could point you in the right direction. 😅

image.png.4597c7d9b640bd94f03938fb2c4c383b.png 

This picture is just an example I took from google. But my system is not showing the volume bar whenever I change the volume. It was still fine yesterday but for some reason, it is not showing today. I restarted my PC but it's still the same. Anybody here can help me with this issue? 

Hey there. Did a quick search, seems like issues with the volume OSD not showing up are commonly caused by conflicting drivers or sound software. Try updating your drivers, or uninstalling any suspect third-party software? Some suggested solutions that may or may not solve your issue:

If the the links above don't solve your issue, try using "Volume OSD" as a keyword in your Google searches. It should pop up more relevant searches compared to "Volume Bar" or "Volume Control".

Apologies that I can't be of more help, I've no first-hand experience with volume OSD issues. Only hoping I could point you in the right direction. 😅

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

17 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey it works! I went and disabled a software that linked my android phone to my PC as a webcam and my Volume OSD came back! Thank you so much!!