Violence in Video Games

lapris54

People who say video games cause murders are the same government sheeple retards that think any form of gun control is good

They've also proved that they do.

If true then there has got to me some homicidal forum members if not a lot :o

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

They've also proved that they do.

were they over the same long process that tested something like 10,000 kids?

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

I dont see how it would effect how we behave and people who blame it for there kids behaveyer are stupid dont like it dont play it

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

scholar.google.com

log in with your schools VPN and find psychology articles about this subject. You won't get much useful information out of random people on a forum. I can tell you right now, most of the media hype about "ermagawd he played CS and killed 11ppl" is bullshit. But go read a few articles and you'll have all the information you need ^^

Remember kids, Minecraft makes you kill people!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

It's really pointless JAW96 in me giving any case studies. Those that are for or against the argument won't listen to the facts, so it's an argument that won't ever be fully discussed because you're all too blind too eachother. Perhaps therein lays the problem?

The problem might also be that we all love saying "studies/research/science says x" without giving actual studies? This goes to both people pro or against video games killed everyone.

I love shooting killing murdering things and people on the most cruel ways possible and I'm not violent at all in real life.

Video games don't cause violence, lag does. PC master race for the win!

Rob 10 stores to buy a non-lag computer..