GTX 750ti

Will my Intel Core i3 2120 bottleneck the GTX 750ti?

Possibly, but not by much I'd think.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Yes..Go with an i5,i7 or amd 8 core

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

That will work fine. Austin Evans has a video from a while ago comparing a 3570K to a 750K. The 3570K is 2x-3x the cost of the 750K and you only see noticeable performance gains when paired with a GTX 780.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Even if there is a bottleneck it will be a very unnoticeable one. Anyway, upgrading to an i5 4440 will be better since many of the applications today are being optimized for quad-cores. 

PS: Congrats on your new card! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Even if there is a bottleneck it will be a very unnoticeable one. Anyway, upgrading to an i5 4440 will be better since many of the applications today are being optimized for quad-cores. 

Yeah but then i still have the HD 6570... I want to play games on higher settings, i play everything on 1440X900 with low settings right now.

Yeah but then i still have the HD 6570... I want to play games on higher settings, i play everything on 1440X900 with low settings right now.

You can always buy the GTX 750TI first and in a couple of months upgrade to a i5 4440.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

You can always buy the GTX 750TI first and in a couple of months upgrade to a i5 4440.  

Hahahah, you're a funny guy, i am 13. i don't have a job and get €10 per month from my parents... very funny.

BTW, i don't have the card yet.

It will be just fine.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

no bottleleg

people fear bottleneck too much

yes performance will be bit lower but gpu will run full load

no bottleleg

people fear bottleneck too much

yes performance will be bit lower in cpu intensive games but gpu will run near full load

There will barely be a bottleneck. The bottleneck will be noticeable in cpu intensive games (e.g planetside 2, battlefield 4 multiplayer).
Go for it. 

Hahahah, you're a funny guy, i am 13. i don't have a job and get €10 per month from my parents... very funny.

BTW, i don't have the card yet.

Know that feeling bro. Although, I did manage to get a 650 ti with an FX-6300, plus an SSD on about that same budget :D

Anything is possible!

Right now, not really, given that games usually use no more than 2 cores, and the hyperthreaded 2 cores are useless. It will bottleneck in games like the Witcher 3 and possibly GTA V when it comes out on PC. Honestly, I3s are in a really bad position right now. Get an FX 6300, save $40, and spend that $40 on a game or hard drive or something. And the FX 6300 won't bottleneck as much, given that it has Six Cores, which some games (like BF4) are beginning to utilize. 

PC Build

AMD FX 4130@3.8GHz | Sapphire Radeon HD R9 290@947 MHz | 8GB of DDR3 1333MHz RAM | 500GB Seagate HDD | [broken] Cooler Master i600 PSU | Some LG Disk Drive that costed me $20|

Right now, not really, given that games usually use no more than 2 cores, and the hyperthreaded 2 cores are useless. It will bottleneck in games like the Witcher 3 and possibly GTA V when it comes out on PC. Honestly, I3s are in a really bad position right now. Get an FX 6300, save $40, and spend that $40 on a game or hard drive or something. And the FX 6300 won't bottleneck as much, given that it has Six Cores, which some games (like BF4) are beginning to utilize.

Look at my specs, i have an i3 already...