"Must walkthrough" PC games

LightParticle

What PC games would you recommend to walkthrough from beginning to end for almost all person?

I'll start first. I think first title will be the Half-Life 1/2 series, because of the plot, popularity, story, character, some sort of cultural impact etc. 

Next title might be Fallout's but I don't know know what version it could be.

What other games should be on the list? 

Sorry for this question, I’m dumb. 

By walkthrough do you mean ‘play through to 100%’, or ‘watch a walkthrough of the game’?

Half life is probably too old and many walkthroughs have already been done. Try to do a new game with a lot of buzz, maybe Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. And the games that come out with the console launches. Or when Epic Games makes a story game free.

Watchdogs and Watchdogs_2 are very nice games and i love their Storys.
The Battlefield 1 Story is also a lovely and well thought out.

Just now, gloop said:

Sorry for this question, I’m dumb. 

By walkthrough do you mean ‘play through to 100%’, or ‘watch a walkthrough of the game’?

Playthrough of course, Sorry I don't know what term is right.

Just now, LightParticle said:

Playthrough of course, Sorry I don't know what term is right.

I’d add in the Witcher 3, TES: Moreowind and Titanfall 2. 

I started playing TW3 a few nights ago and it’s probably my favorite game of all time already. 

Morrowind still holds up in modern terms, love the freedom it gives you. 

Titanfall 2 is the best FPS campaign I have played through. 

I also love overwatch and it’s lore, but that because I have played 400+ hours of it 

Hey there. Here're some of my favorites:

• Divinity: Original Sin 2.
  • Dragon Age: Origins, II, and Inquisition.
    • Particularly loved the Dragon Age: Awakening expansion (Dragon Age: Origins), and Legacy and Mark of the Assassin DLCs (Dragon Age II).
  • HEARTBEAT!
  • Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3.
    • Not Mass Effect: Andromeda. I found that one really stale.
  • Neverwinter Nights 2.
    • The original campaign was good, the Mask of the Betrayer expansion was brilliant.
  • Persona 4: Golden.
  • Pillars of Eternity 1 and 2.

They're all RPGs, pretty much. For a game to be fulfilling to play through from beginning to end, I tend to prioritize memorable companion characters and personalities first, followed by gripping storylines and rich lore. If the gameplay is fun and engaging, that's an added bonus. Also, slightly partial towards customizable player characters/personalities and dynamic dialogue choices. If custom characters aren't available, the next best thing would be a silent protagonist.

Having a pre-determined, voiced personality for the player-controlled character can be a hit-or-miss for me. If done well, the MC can be likeable and perhaps even an admirable role-model. If done poorly, they end up becoming some dull, unrelatable cliché I get frustrated at and to whom I shout many angry words at off-screen.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

My favorite story based singleplayer games and campaigns. At least the ones that I cant think of at the moment. 

The Witcher 3

Fallout 3, Fallout NV, and Fallout 4 

Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim

Titanfall 2

Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite (If interested get the Bioshock Collection on Steam, it gives you all the games and DLC with 1 and 2 remastered)

Red Dead Redemption 2

Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3. Andromeda was ok. (Also has a collection coming out soon with the first 3 games remastered)

Spec Ops: The Line

Halo series (now remastered on PC thanks to the MCC)

The Assassin's Creed series

The Metro series

Singleplayer story games that I am anxiously waiting for that come out this year.

Cyberpunk 2077 (Releasing November 19th... hopefully)

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Played first couple hours on PS4, coming to PC  August 7th)

Marvel's Avengers (Releasing September 4th)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Releasing November 17th)

Halo Infinite (TBD, probably a launch title with the Xbox Series X)

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

9 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Ooo, waiting for it to go on sale. Played the first few hours on my Pro, but decided to wait for the PC port.

10 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Releasing November 17th)

TBH this is the most hyped I've been for an AC ever, I just want a game that says 'go here, kill these people' and makes you look cool while doing it.

Mass Effect has the best Story ive ever played in a Game. (The Ending of 3 aside....)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Mafia 1 & 2

Bioshock 1 & Infinite

Valiant Hearts

Metro 1, 2 & Exodus

Was also considering Baldur's Gate II