Best Mouse ~$50 (Rival vs G400s)

TheNinjaNextDor

Well, my Corsair M65 is kinda breaking down (not to mention it's white and the paint on the side is rubbed off). I've gotten back into CSGO and want to be more competitive, but the mouse isn't really letting me aim the best. So, what's the best mouse for FPS games around $50? I can stretch a little if it's worth it (say around $60). I've looked at the Rival and I might get that. I want to stay away from Razer and extra buttons mean nothing to me, I've never used one in my life lol. (I have a cloth mouse pad if that means anything)

Thanks!

The G500s got more macros if you think you need all of it.

Everything i've ever owned from them has broken in less than 2 weeks.

I would have thought for how much they charge it would be a better product. Was thinking about getting a Death Adder. Gonna stick with my Logitech MX518 for now. I've had this bastard for ages and it's just recently showing little signs of wear around the logo. No big deal.

The Rival might also be a flawless mouse, one reliable source says it is. But it simply doesn't have as wide a test as the G400s does, we don't know what mouse pads it does and does not like yet. But the Rival might very well be as good as the G400s is for FPS gamers and I wouldn't dismiss it just because its not 100% sure that its genuinely flawless. 

G400s if you have smaller hands, Rival if bigger. Could also consider Corsair M40 (or M45) if you liked the shape of M65.

G602 for many reasons. You can ask me to go into more detail. 60$

Is optical

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

G602 for many reasons. You can ask me to go into more detail. 60$

Is optical

Sure, its optical, and thus king of the wireless gaming mice, but the optical sensor is not as good as the one in G400s (ADNS-3090) or Rival (PWM3310H). Plus, its wireless which adds its own "problems".

Sure, its optical, and thus king of the wireless gaming mice, but the optical sensor is not as good as the one in G400s (ADNS-3090) or Rival (PWM3310H). Plus, its wireless which adds its own "problems".

I notice no "problems" and the optical sensor is fine. Sure it won't go up as some in dpi but most people don't need that.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Its an Avago 3310, its meant to be flawless just like the 3090 was. Avago has sold the chip or something (not clear what happened) but they are very similar technology. The tests done on it by a Quake pro was that its flawless. Its only one data point because a lot of people don't have these yet but there is a decent chance its finally a decent sensor based mouse from Steelseries.