LTTstore.com socks

The_Ellimist

So I wanted to get some new socks to wear with my uggies (ugg boots). Lttstore.com I’m thinking being that Linus is such a connoisseur of a decent thickness sock to be worn well with sandles. But alas no socks to be found. I was shocked I tell you, shocked.

so my question is when are we getting some good quality thick socks on lttstore? I wouldn’t mind some decent quality ones and hey anything for a fun plug in a video too right? :)

P.S. a sock video on quality and material etc would be kinda fun.

Ohhhhhhhh you said socks.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

This seems to come up now and again.  I forget the reasoning.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

We haven't found anything that gets even close to meeting our quality standards yet. We have been actively working on this for months.

So you would sell gaming socks if it meant your standards?

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

10 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

We haven't found anything that gets even close to meeting our quality standards yet. We have been actively working on this for months.

Sounds like possibly a textile specialty issue.  
the only thing I know about socks is they use a weird circular knitting machine. (I wanted to try and adapt one to make chainmail once.  Didn’t work) and that really good socks can be really expensive which is why bad socks exist.

Might need a smaller older company that does specialty stuff.  Ran across this recently.  Might be useless.  They apparently do woolens.  Maybe only blankets, but they might know something.

https://m.startribune.com/faribault-woolen-mill-opens-new-linden-hills-location-adds-minnesota-themed-products/571775412/

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Sweet. Thanks for the response. Good to know you folks are working on getting a good quality product in. I look forward to the day I can get some.