Biggest Case

So I am currently looking for a new pc case to upgrade to.
I would really like to jave a lot of expandability and some spare room in the cases, so I would like to get the largest case possible, that has a modern look.
Upon research, I found that the Corsair 1000d and the Thermaltake View 91 were the two cases that seemed to fit my purposes.
I tried to compare the sizes of the two cases, but quickly found out that I couldn't do so accurately due to the presence of case feet on View 91 that is lacking on the 1000d.
Obviously, the dimensions of the feet should not be counted towards the size of the chassis, but this is not the case foe the given dimensions on the Thermaltake site.
If anyone happens to have the View 91 chassis, could they please measure and post the dimensions of the case excluding the feet?
Thanks!

These days you don't need a large case. Just say what you are thinking of doing and people will tell you if you actually need a big case.

Yes, I am quite aware that these cases are overkill, but I still wish to purchase such a case. I've already decided on this topic, and I just need the dimesnions of the View 91 excluding feet.

33 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Thermaltake has the dimensions on their website:

image.png.b1513f7e97f1116b458c05940a825fc6.png

These types of cases are quite overkill, even standard full size tower ATX cases are huge for most people

They only have the dimensions including the feet and the protrusions on the chassis, which I wish to exclude.

Funnily enough, those cases aren't as big as I though that they might be when you said that you were looking for a Big case, given thread title of "Biggest Case", I was expecting something Double Wide or a double/triple system case.

Then again I only notice how big my case is when I try to transport it in my car(Thermaltake Core X9 only fits into the front passenger seat of a Toyota GT 86).

Technically you can just bolt the motherboard to your wall and now your house becomes the PC case.

Or

https://www.hitechreview.com/it-products/pc/lian-li-prepares-giant-pc-chassis/39351/

Or caselabs if you can find it...

Discussion] 2015 Case Guide Pt. 3: High end cases ($150 and beyond ...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Or better yet, you can just buy a server rack and use that as a PC case.

Two Server Racks - The Bitcoin Forum

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 hours ago, crowy said:

Funnily enough, those cases aren't as big as I though that they might be when you said that you were looking for a Big case, given thread title of "Biggest Case", I was expecting something Double Wide or a double/triple system case.

Then again I only notice how big my case is when I try to transport it in my car(Thermaltake Core X9 only fits into the front passenger seat of a Toyota GT 86).

Then what cases would you suggest? Although I would like the largest case possible, I don't want a case that looks way too old...

10 hours ago, Enderman said:

Or better yet, you can just buy a server rack and use that as a PC case.

Two Server Racks - The Bitcoin Forum

True, but that would be much more work and technically be separate cases due to each of the racks being individual enclosures. It also wouldn't look as modern...

10 hours ago, Enderman said:

Technically you can just bolt the motherboard to your wall and now your house becomes the PC case.

Or

https://www.hitechreview.com/it-products/pc/lian-li-prepares-giant-pc-chassis/39351/

Or caselabs if you can find it...

Discussion] 2015 Case Guide Pt. 3: High end cases ($150 and beyond ...

I have looked at this case, but it was released way too long ago, and is missing the modern look. 

10 hours ago, NZgamer said:

How do you know? They usually do not include the feet in the measurements, because that would be stupid (unnecessary), nor does it say it does/doesn't

Thermaltake includes every part of the chassis in their measurements. This can be clearly seen if you inspect the measurements on some of their cases with non-conventional shapes.

11 hours ago, LEGEND-IWNL- said:

I tried to compare the sizes of the two cases, but quickly found out that I couldn't do so accurately due to the presence of case feet on View 91 that is lacking on the 1000d.

Pointing out that 1000D has feet. They are just hidden with the base plate. And that is included in Corsairs measurements, so 1000D is bigger of these two.

There's very small markets for larger cases, and from quick look, if you want overall bigger than Corsair, you need to go custom. Too bad Caselabs went out of business, they could have had something nice.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I mean you can get the Thermaltake Level 20, Level 20 HT or AH 600. Or a Lian-Li table case, where you put your components inside the table and have the glass on top to see everything.

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Pointing out that 1000D has feet. They are just hidden with the base plate. And that is included in Corsairs measurements, so 1000D is bigger of these two.

There's very small markets for larger cases, and from quick look, if you want overall bigger than Corsair, you need to go custom. Too bad Caselabs went out of business, they could have had something nice.

It's feet do not contribute a considerable amount to the height of the case. It is negligible, as is the difference in the amounts the hinges protrude out from the main chassis.

4 hours ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

I mean you can get the Thermaltake Level 20, Level 20 HT or AH 600. Or a Lian-Li table case, where you put your components inside the table and have the glass on top to see everything.

None of them quite offer the same amount of room as these two cases I mentioned...

1 hour ago, LEGEND-IWNL- said:

It's feet do not contribute a considerable amount to the height of the case. It is negligible, as is the difference in the amounts the hinges protrude out from the main chassis.

Still not getting why the deer are so important. Corsair is bigger regardless.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Still not getting why the deer are so important. Corsair is bigger regardless.

Corsair 1000D is a bit narrower, which may have an impact on the size, but this is due to the protruding thumbscrews on the side on the View 91.