x8 Corsair SP120 Quiet Editon fans - 1450RPM
x2 Corsair SP120 High Performance Edition They Are Quiet too 2350RPM
2x Asus LED Monitors (VS238) 1080P ( -- Third maybe not sure yet
Corsair 1500's Headsets
K90 Keyboard from Corsair
Logi Tech Mouse- Nothing Special
XBOX360 Wireless Controller
NZXT WT LED White Cable 200cm

Corsair Professinal Seris HX Enthusast TXM Serises Invisdually Slevved Cabled (Red)

500GB Storage Hitachi-Games

1TB Storage Samsung- Games
1TB Exturnel-Movies/Tvshows
120GB SSD From Corsair- OS
Harman Kardon Soundsticks III 2.1 Channel Multimedia Sound System

The LED lights in the background glow All kinds of different colours, Also they go in a cycle changing too different colours with different speeds.
(White,Green,Blue,Light Blue,Purple,Red,Yellow- This is the wall background not inside my PC just in case you got confused)

If you wondering how I have 8 I have 2 at the front 1 underneath the CD/DVD Drive.

Things to get still:
Logitech Wireless gaming Headset G930
GTX680, But my Birthday is on May 26th so I might invest in a new GPU, Ive heard the new Geforce GPU's are coming out so I might get a GTX780 or something
Asus PB268Q 27''

Finally have my Corsair sleeved cabled yes I still have to get a 24pin connector But looks even sexier  :D

This is updated this is how my setup looks now

picture20mf.jpg
picture19yk.jpg
picture18ts.jpgpicture16w.jpg
picture18mr.jpg
picture17lm.jpg

These Photos are without the Red sleeved cables but still the same setup.
picture10ig.jpg
picture3ro.jpg
picture5dn.jpg
Getting some poster for the left.
20130501183829.jpg
picture1jr.jpg
picture1oj.jpg
picture12sd.jpg
20130501183848.jpg
20130501183858.jpg

New way to mount a H100 in a 600t

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Nice rig :)

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Optimus Prime from Transformers. That red on the fans and blue light from leds, and all that wonderful hardware. Kewl

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Nice rig :)

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Optimus Prime from Transformers. That red on the fans and blue light from leds, and all that wonderful hardware. Kewl

Thanks man, I have Transformers posters aswell:D 

New way to mount a H100 in a 600t

Yeah its just abit different Thats what I do :) 

Boss rig man the lighting really is amazing

Thanks dude :) 

Nice build and setup :). Interesting how you mounted the H100 to blow air over the Graphics card :D.

I noticed all your posters are in square frames, did you do that yourself or buy it like that? If you brought it where/how much is it? How are u attaching them on to your wall, nails? or some sort of double sided tape, does it leave a mark on your wall if you chose to remove it.

Well done dude, this is one of the best yet, Loven the pimpen purple lights under your bed to :P

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Nice build and setup :). Interesting how you mounted the H100 to blow air over the Graphics card :D.

Thanks much appreciated ive never seen it done before so I thought why not :D

looks good! classy wallpapers btw :P

Cheers dude :)

I noticed all your posters are in square frames, did you do that yourself or buy it like that? If you brought it where/how much is it? How are u attaching them on to your wall, nails? or some sort of double sided tape, does it leave a mark on your wall if you chose to remove it.

Haha so many questions ;), Right they are laminated and I didnt do them myself I bought them on amazon.co.uk she does all sorts of pictures as you can see. I stick them up with some blutak works fine for me and I don't know what you mean by does it make a mark on the wall it doesn't make a square on the wall if that's what you mean. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&orderID=&seller=A3MVJLAG9P8X8T

Well done dude, this is one of the best yet, Loven the pimpen purple lights under your bed to :P

Thanks dude, The lights can changed colours but I just like the purple :D

A big time Corsair fan.  I can dig it.

Yeah you could say I like Corsair hehe :D

That, looks, amazing. You win 10 interweb points. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

That, looks, amazing. You win 10 interweb points. 

haha Thanks man :D

Awesome rig!

One question... how did you mount that H100?

Awesome rig!

One question... how did you mount that H100?

Thank you, I used the harddrive cage from my case and stuck the H100 on top of it with some Velcro to lift it up abit.

What are the LEDs that you used on the edges of yor case and where did you buy them?

What are the LEDs that you used on the edges of yor case and where did you buy them?

'NZXT WT LED White Cable 200cm' Everything in my case is in the description 'PC SPECS', I bought them at scan.co.uk it's a UK company I'm not 100% sure if they deliver world wide but I'm sure an online pc website will sell them where ever you live.