Endgame gear XM1 Or Finalmouse Ultralight 2 ? Hand size: 17.4 x 9.3 cm (I can both claw and fingertip)

steve55

I'm torn between buying either of these two mice: the XM1 or the UL 2

I'm leaning to the UL 2 right now but I'm just scared that my hand (9.3 cm width) is way too wide for an UL 2, and would make the UL 2 "too small" for me in which case the XM1 might feel better. can someone with a close hand width to mine ( around 9.3cm) validate wether or not my Hand width is perfect/good for an UL 2?

or someone that play games a lot and has both mice, tell me his preference and his hand width so I'd have a reasonable reference point? Thanks in advance guys.

ps: I don't care about price.

where can you buy an ultralight 2 with a reasonable price? 

its always best to try them out if you can, but if you couldn't then the XM1 is a reasonable choice and should fit you.

you can also opt for the model o- if you want something lighter

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

The UL2 isn't really worth it IMO, it was overpriced when it first launched, and it's even worse now since you can't even buy it without paying like $200+ for a used one. If you like the size, the Viper Mini and Model O- are way more worth it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

7 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The UL2 isn't really worth it IMO, it was overpriced when it first launched, and it's even worse now since you can't even buy it without paying like $200+ for a used one. If you like the size, the Viper Mini and Model O- are way more worth it.

tbh I don't care about price, I'll just buy whichever fits me better regardless of the price.

12 minutes ago, Oswin said:

where can you buy an ultralight 2 with a reasonable price? 

its always best to try them out if you can, but if you couldn't then the XM1 is a reasonable choice and should fit you.

you can also opt for the model o- if you want something lighter

I don't like glorious in general, so If I'm not buying the ultralight 2 I'm most likely gonna end up with 

either Cooler Master MM710 or the MX1 (most likely the MX1). but I truly want the mouse that fits my hand width more, regardless of the price

Just now, steve55 said:

tbh I don't care about price, I'll just buy whichever fits me better regardless of the price.

I mean, it's up to you really, I just think that spending like $200 on a UL2 when you can get something this similar for <$50 is not worth it at all. Especially if you are not 100% positively sure that you like the shape and size.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I mean, it's up to you really, I just think that spending like $200 on a UL2 when you can get something this similar for <$50 is not worth it at all. Especially if you are not 100% positively sure that you like the shape and size.

I agree with you actually...

2 minutes ago, steve55 said:

I agree with you actually...

Size/Shape comparison:

The Viper Mini is only $40, IMO you should try it and return it if you don't like it. It's at least worth trying before spending $200 on a finalmouse.

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Size/Shape comparison:

The Viper Mini is only $40, IMO you should try it and return it if you don't like it. It's at least worth trying before spending $200 on a finalmouse.

yeah I almost got banned from amazon cuz I returned few things lately, I can't afford to do it again

4 minutes ago, steve55 said:

yeah I almost got banned from amazon cuz I returned few things lately, I can't afford to do it again

Idk then. IMO it's still worth a shot. If you like it, you save a decent amount of money, if you don't, you could probably resell it for $20-30 and get back some of your money.