Mionix Ensis 320 Worn Out In 2 Months

I've owned a Mionix Ensis 320 (http://mionix.net/products/ensis-320/) for 2 months and it has already worn out. I've attached a picture that shows the worn areas of the mouse pad. Basically this aluminum  mouse pad has a thin coating that gets worn out very quickly and exposes an underlying material that is a much "stickier" surface. This leads to a horrible mouse experience because when your mouse's feet (in my case a Mionix Naos 5000) track over the exposed surface it screws up your mouse movements. I've contacted Newegg, but returns are only accepted within 30 days, I've also contact Mionix to see if I can get a refund/replacement/different mouse pad.

I just wanted to let people know that the durability of this mouse pad is extremely poor and I would not recommend it to anyone.

What mouse pads would you recommend I try next? No cloth mouse pads please.

Bc8XXvN.jpg

so no cloth, and no metal. glass is your only other option.

gl finding a glass mousepad.

Well, there are more than just metal hard mousepads in fact most hard mousepads are plastic. I'm looking for a mouse pad that is hard and doesn't wear out in 2 months.

so no cloth, and no metal. glass is your only other option.

gl finding a glass mousepad.

most plastic will do that too. best mouse pads have always been cloth, like some of the razers. 

just google glass mousepad.

Vital, I suggest you the Roccat Raivo, It has a Stability that's almost as stable as Aluminium/Metall mousepad.