Obsessed With Your PC

Geekazoid

When you spend more time in counter-strike competitive looking in the pc window than playing the game...

Or maybe I'm just bad?

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

You know your Obsessed when:

• Your PC has a name.
  • It cost more than your first car.
  • Color is extremely important.
  • You have days on your calendar set to "Drain WC'ing" or "Dust PC"
  • When your budget looks like - PC, food, rent, utilities, girlfriend.
  • Your a member of the LTT forums
CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

...when you know the names of your components better than the names of your family.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

when people ask you if you have a girlfriend and you respond "my laptop dells" that is one of my friends

...when you know the names of your components better than the names of your family.

That would be kind of a big problem. :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Just happened today. Had a massive headache, eyes were throbbing and everything, gets home from school, goes on computer despite everyone telling me to take a nap.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

Just happened today. Had a massive headache, eyes were throbbing and everything, gets home from school, goes on computer despite everyone telling me to take a nap.

Mate, I've done that also. Being on your PC is way more entertaining then laying in bed (even if you need to). :D

Mate, I've done that also. Being on your PC is way more entertaining then laying in bed (even if you need to). :D

Isn't it! I do this every time! The only reason I had to stop was because the entire screen became a blur so it was kind of impossible to use the computer anyways. 2 hour nap and I'm back up and running.

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W

I get quite nervous when I have to stay away from my main rig for extended periods of time (ie business travel).

Every time I look at my laptop, on a travel, it saddens me. LoL

Isn't it! I do this every time! The only reason I had to stop was because the entire screen became a blur so it was kind of impossible to use the computer anyways. 2 hour nap and I'm back up and running.

Dang! Then you must've really needed to lay down. Are you feeling okay now mate?

Dang! Then you must've really needed to lay down. Are you feeling okay now mate?

I'm feeling much better. My brain doesn't feel like it's going to break out of my skull anymore ^^ 

Was really that last game of League of Legends that put the real strain on my eyes, headache is pretty much completely gone after the nap.

I'm feeling much better. My brain doesn't feel like it's going to break out of my skull anymore ^^ 

Was really that last game of League of Legends that put the real strain on my eyes, headache is pretty much completely gone after the nap.

Oh, you must've felt pretty rotten. Sorry to hear that. I'm glad your headache is pretty much gone. Headaches are just annoying and painful. No good can come from a headache.

Hi, my name's Blade and I'm a PC-a-holic.

I'm too cool for pre-built :ph34r: 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Hi, my name's Blade and I'm a PC-a-holic. I'm too cool for pre-built :ph34r: 

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Well done! :P

• Your PC has a name.
  • When your budget looks like - PC, food, rent, utilities, girlfriend.

Sounds almost like me.

But there's something wrong...

• Your PC has a name.
  • When your budget looks like - PC, food, rent, utilities, girlfriend.

There. Fixed it.  :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

REMOVED

(I honestly fail to see how innocent perversion joke can offend anyone old enough to venture a technology forum, but I'll make an effort to avoid it in the future..  :()

Edited by Tuckfam

Get mesmerised in the case window.

Computers and Stuff

Spoiler

Crappy PC: i5 4690K, Z97I-Plus, 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ, WD Black 1TB, Hyper 212X, Gigabyte R9 270, Fractal Design Integra M, Red Bitfenix Prodigy

Peripherals: Headphones- HyperX Cloud II Keyboard-Vengeance K70 Cherry Red Mouse-Thermaltake Black Element Monitor-Asus VE248 Laptop: Yoga 2 Pro : i5, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 

Well, it makes that Tinnitus that I have for over 2 month now somewhat bearable cause it's a decent distraction so it's extremely important right now. I neither can bear too loud nor too quiet so gaming/youtube videos is the only thing I can do right now for an extended period of time - I tried music but that is sensory overkill for my ears no matter how loud. Lucky it's gotton a bit better so that I can ride my bike for about an hour but after that my ears are starting to hurt from the street noise but it's better than nothing. So, yeah, my PC basically keeps me going at the moment.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I get really stuck into a video editing project

THIS

also music composing xD I love my PC way to much <3 Derek ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?