BSODs and random restarts after Windows 10 Fresh install

This is a followup of a recent problem I had, details here: 

Here is a quick summary though. Essentially I had problems installing a fresh version of windows, and it turned the latest versions of windows (2004, 1909, down to 1709) did not work at all. I eventually fixed this by manually writing an iso file of windows version 1703 (about 3 years old now, i believe) to a usb, and then installing that. There were still some BSODs during that install, but in the end it worked out. In the end I had a (mostly) working PC on windows 1703.

However, here is my system: 3700X, 2080 super, Asus x570 tuf gaming plus Mobo, Seagate barracuda 2 tb HDD, Crucial P1 nvme ssd, Gskill ripjaws 5 3600 2x8gb, AG apexgaming 80+ gold 750 watt psu, (Lian li lancool case)

Because the version of windows was so old, my 2080 super was not detected at all. So I had to update windows. I went straight to windows version 1903, and there seemed to be no problems. But when windows automatically updated to version 1909, things started happening. I am now getting seemingly random BSODs, and sometimes windows tells me that it will restart in one minute, and I can't do anything to stop that.

I have linked the report files and the sysnative files here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QKL2Iio5bF-Yiy9Z5p4lGcoq7qtRsBGX?usp=sharing

If this is a driver problem, it would have to be with the PCI Device drivers, since I have no idea what they do or how to update them.

If this is not a driver problem, then maybe something from my previous post could have affected this.

Any help is appreciated!

When you did a fresh install of windows, did you reformat the boot drive before reinstalling?

Start testing components individually and start with the GPU and power supply.

3 hours ago, NinJake said:

When you did a fresh install of windows, did you reformat the boot drive before reinstalling?

I reformated the drive as NTFS, but I used rufus to write to the drive anyway so I think it reformated it for me.

As for the partition scheme, I used MBR because GPT was not working at all.

3 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Start testing components individually and start with the GPU and power supply.

I don't really have access to any other parts, so I'm not sure how I an test these. I'm pretty sure the gpu is fine, but not so much the PSU. Do you have any recommendation on how I can test the PSU?

Without spare parts for testing, you CAN at least test with 1 memory stick, or both but lets say if you're currently using slots 1 and 3 you can try 2 and 4.

Prob best to try 1 stick at a time using different slots to verify a stick or socket isn't bad.

Also there's no need for Rufus with windows. Make a media creation tool from windows itself. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

25 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Without spare parts for testing, you CAN at least test with 1 memory stick, or both but lets say if you're currently using slots 1 and 3 you can try 2 and 4.

Prob best to try 1 stick at a time using different slots to verify a stick or socket isn't bad.

Also there's no need for Rufus with windows. Make a media creation tool from windows itself. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I tried to use the media creation tool, but since it defaults to the latest version of windows, I couldn't. 2004 wasn't working properly.

I detailed this in the post I copied at the beginning.

Also I ran memtest86 and it completed it with 4 passes.