Are these parts compatible with my motherboard?

So i have a computer that i want to update but i don't know what parts are compatible with my motherboard, I have a GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP motherboard with a i5 3470 3.4ghz and 8gb of Corsair Vengeance 1333mhz part number ChannelB-DIMM0  CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 ChannelA-DIMM0  CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9. I want to upgrade to a 1660 with 16gb of RAM but i don't know what is compatible with my MOBO i was wondering if anyone could help my problem or just give me part suggestions for my computer. it also says that on user benchmark that a 1060 6gb is compatible but i went on pcpartpicke.com and rebuilt my pc but with a 1660 and it says it works. NOTE: my PSU is rated at 500w bronze from cooler master.

1660 is a better pick than 1060, make sure that the 16 Ram is DDR3 and not ddr4 since your cpu/mobo supports only ddr3

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

The graphics card will be no issue, RAM on the other hand will be a little more tricky. Mixing and matching RAM rarely works, and finding an identical kit of memory like you have that's the same revision is unlikely. 

If you're in North America, eBay is a good place to find DDR3 memory, and 1333mhz is very common.

EDIT: That board also supports faster memory, 1600mhz is also very common.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Better buy 2 sticks of RAM, they have to be "the same" kind of RAM that means more than just same speed. There is a timing numbers like  3-4-4-8 etc. In case you don't want to suffer, just buy a set. Used are most of the time good