What should I get first?

spwath

What should I get first, Mechanical keyboard or new monitor? Curennt keyboard- stock dell

curent monitor- debranded 23 inch 1080p hp

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

keyboard the stock dell ones make me want to rip my hands off when i use them 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Get a keyboard because there is nothing wrong with a 1080p display. If you were on a lower resolution I would say otherwise

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Depends on what will heighten your experience the most.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Oh I forgot to add a poll. vote in a min when I add it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would definetely get a keyboard if you already have a 1080p monitor.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Get a keyboard because there is nothing wrong with a 1080p display. If you were on a lower resolution I would say otherwise

keyboard for sure

I would definetely get a keyboard if you already have a 1080p monitor.

added poll vote

nooo not ur adorable pika paws :©

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Keyboard, I would get a k70 with your choice of switch.

Yeah I like blues. Is going to go k7o or wait for rgb

Yeah I like blues. Is going to go k7o or wait for rgb

Up to you. I have the mx blue and love it. If you can wait for the rgb then do, if not go k70 now and you won't be disappointed. I am selling myk70 when the rgb comes out to get one.

Up to you. I have the mx blue and love it. If you can wait for the rgb then do, if not go k70 now and you won't be disappointed. I am selling myk70 when the rgb comes out to get one.

Maby I'll wait and get a k70 after the rgb comes out for cheaper (new still) how much do you think it will drop in price

Maby I'll wait and get a k70 after the rgb comes out for cheaper (new still) how much do you think it will drop in price

$10 or $15, not much but still cheaper than the rgb.