SSD booting like a hard drive?

Hi all, i bought a new Gigabyte 240GB SATA SSD 2-3 months ago. It worked fine then. It started getting slower boot times but a few windows settings did the trick and it worked just fine. Until 2-3 days ago. I have been getting very slow boot times. More 25-35 second boot times. Regardless of how many fixes i try, none of them seem to work. I tried the following: Setting my pc on High performance power mode, Disabling, Re-enabling Fast startup from windows (no change),  Adjusting the Paging file size to the recommended settings, updating my GPU drivers, changing the SATA cables and defragmenting the ssd. None of them seem to make even a spec of change in the boot time. The health is also 100% as expected from a new drive. Any help will be appreciated.

Extra note: I bought this ssd as a replacement for my previously owned 120GB samsung 860 evo that had very low health after all the years of use. I removed that drive and installed a fresh copy of windows in this SSD.

Specs: i7-4790 cooled by Cooler Master MA410p, 16GB DDR3 1600mhz, MSI GTX 1070, 240GB GIGABYTE SSD (boot), 2TB WD Blue HDD (Games), CORSAIR HX620 PSU (620w 80+ Silver)

hp.PNG

you see same thing happened to me last year, even though my windows was installed on ssd it took time to load windows after some time and it grew worse. I also had 2 hdds connected to my pc, so one by one when i took on of my hdd out and booted my pc it loaded blazing fast. So you see the thing is when a hdd is very slow/failing it tends to slow the whole booting process because windows doesnt load until all storage devices are completely loaded. Taking into consideration your ssd is new and isnt faulty it can be your hdd slowing down. If you could disconect your hdd to mobo using sata and test whether its loading quickly now or not.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Kukreti said:

you see same thing happened to me last year, even though my windows was installed on ssd it took time to load windows after some time and it grew worse. I also had 2 hdds connected to my pc, so one by one when i took on of my hdd out and booted my pc it loaded blazing fast. So you see the thing is when a hdd is very slow/failing it tends to slow the whole booting process because windows doesnt load until all storage devices are completely loaded. Taking into consideration your ssd is new and isnt faulty it can be your hdd slowing down. If you could disconect your hdd to mobo using sata and test whether its loading quickly now or not.

I bought my HDD and SSD at the same day. My HDD is almost brand new.