Adobe Slow Startup/laggy

I don't know why but my adobe premiere pro cc takes like 3 minutes to startup/sometimes its a little bit laggy. What is the issue with it? pc boot is fine and adobe is installed on the same ssd. The only issue that I do see is the power usage is high and sometimes the disk is at 0.0mb/s. I don't know why that would be I thought of whether the drive is failing but if windows boots fine I can't see that either. Could the power usage be soo high from trying to boot adobe that it drops the disc speed to 0? Or would that be something else?

does it only do it with adobe?
also provide specs, run crystal disk mark and info, and move this thread into the troubleshooting subforum

Build info

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MSI 1660TI

16GB ddr4 ram

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming Motherboard

Fennie how do you move it to the troubleshooting forum? Still not super familiar with linustechtips forums yet

id like more specs. also Do use the reply button so i could get the notifications.

8 minutes ago, JoshuaRossChristie said:

Build info

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MSI 1660TI

16GB ddr4 ram

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming Motherboard

Try asking a moderator to move it for you

4 minutes ago, JoshuaRossChristie said:

Fennie how do you move it to the troubleshooting forum? Still not super familiar with linustechtips forums yet

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

For context, you can always use the report button (warning triangle) and select "posted in the wrong subforum" and the first available moderator will move it for you :) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

ok thanks TVwashere. Soo back to where we were before Fennie. Last night I tried it several times and eventually it just started opening quickly. Now just after my boot of my pc it still did the same thing. its taking forever to boot premiere pro cc again. Is there a explanation to this?