BSOD, cannot pinpoint problem.

• Hello, I have been experiencing the same 3 BSOD's under varying degrees of load, sometimes it will instantly crash, sometimes it will crash a couple hours into gameplay. The system will freeze up, my mouse will be able to move and click but the clicks dont do anything. Sometimes the mouse lags and beeps. I get "kernel_data_inpage_error" "critical_process_died" and the occasional "store_exception". I have had these issues before updating to windows version 2004, but updating to the newer version seems to have made them much more constant and a bigger issue. I tried going into settings to revert but there is no longer the option so I did a fresh install of 2004. 
  • I have tried:
  • chkdsk, sfc /scannow, memtest, fresh windows install.
  • OS - Windows 10
  • x64
  • Installed OS myself
  • Age of each part varies, oldest being motherboard, cpu and psu
  • Fresh install of windows 10, had this issue for atleast a week.
  • i5 7600k
  • 10603GB
  • Gigabyte b250m gaming 3
  • HyperX Cloud 2's (some people on reddit are saying these are causing their bsod?)
  • Be quiet 650w psu (cannot remember exact model)
  • Desktop
  • SysnativeFile thingy (sorry, couldn't get perfmon, it got stuck on the 60 second bit and wouldn't stop):https://anonfiles.com/hf0aU8A8o7/SysnativeFileCollectionApp_zip

Anything OCed?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Anything OCed?

Nope, never OCed.

have you ever tried contacting microsoft support? while they never designed the hardware, they did design the codes to be given when certain conditions are met. They should be able to help you

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

1 minute ago, eeeee1 said:

have you ever tried contacting microsoft support? while they never designed the hardware, they did design the codes to be given when certain conditions are met. They should be able to help you

I'll try that now

1 minute ago, Alfie_01 said:

I'll try that now

godspeed

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

this is what i followed..?

2 minutes ago, Craftyawesome said:

Does that include XMP?

Not stupid when it comes to computers, but I also dont know everything soooo, no clue what you're asking me lol

Just crashed again, forgot to mention, I see this after rebooting. If I switch the power off and wait a couple seconds, I can boot back up fine.

JPEG_20200618_204503.jpg

Ok so, this is very weird, but after looking on reddit and seeing people say their HyperX Cloud 2 headset caused crashes, I decided to unplug mine and see what happens. I am no longer crashing...

The problem is, I now have no audio.

13 minutes ago, Alfie_01 said:

Ok so, this is very weird, but after looking on reddit and seeing people say their HyperX Cloud 2 headset caused crashes, I decided to unplug mine and see what happens. I am no longer crashing...

The problem is, I now have no audio.

Update: Thought it might be too good to be true, I was playing a game fine for about 20 minutes but the second I alt tabbed it happened. I'm assuming this is something to do with windows then? Any ideas?

On 6/19/2020 at 8:26 AM, Alfie_01 said:

Bump, still need help

I’ll look at the dump files later today. I will post my findings within 24 hours.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

On 6/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Alfie_01 said:
  • Hello, I have been experiencing the same 3 BSOD's under varying degrees of load, sometimes it will instantly crash, sometimes it will crash a couple hours into gameplay. The system will freeze up, my mouse will be able to move and click but the clicks dont do anything. Sometimes the mouse lags and beeps. I get "kernel_data_inpage_error" "critical_process_died" and the occasional "store_exception". I have had these issues before updating to windows version 2004, but updating to the newer version seems to have made them much more constant and a bigger issue. I tried going into settings to revert but there is no longer the option so I did a fresh install of 2004. 
  • I have tried:
  • chkdsk, sfc /scannow, memtest, fresh windows install.
  • OS - Windows 10
  • x64
  • Installed OS myself
  • Age of each part varies, oldest being motherboard, cpu and psu
  • Fresh install of windows 10, had this issue for atleast a week.
  • i5 7600k
  • 10603GB
  • Gigabyte b250m gaming 3
  • HyperX Cloud 2's (some people on reddit are saying these are causing their bsod?)
  • Be quiet 650w psu (cannot remember exact model)
  • Desktop
  • SysnativeFile thingy (sorry, couldn't get perfmon, it got stuck on the 60 second bit and wouldn't stop):https://anonfiles.com/hf0aU8A8o7/SysnativeFileCollectionApp_zip

For some reason no dump files were included. Without these, it is virtually impossible to determine what driver is potentially causing the creash. Can you follow my instructions in part B? 

I do not need the perfmon output necessarily at this moment, but I do need dump files. 

EDIT:

I would also uninstall Valorant from Riot Games for the time being: https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/riot-dev-explains-valorants-anti-cheat-kernel-driver-and-why-it-activates-when-you-boot-your-pc/

See:

I have no dump files to prove this yet, but I suspect this is an issue with the anti-cheat kernel driver. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

16 hours ago, ionbasa said:

For some reason no dump files were included. Without these, it is virtually impossible to determine what driver is potentially causing the creash. Can you follow my instructions in part B? 

I do not need the perfmon output necessarily at this moment, but I do need dump files. 

EDIT:

I would also uninstall Valorant from Riot Games for the time being: https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/riot-dev-explains-valorants-anti-cheat-kernel-driver-and-why-it-activates-when-you-boot-your-pc/

See:

I have no dump files to prove this yet, but I suspect this is an issue with the anti-cheat kernel driver. 

It was my SSD failing, I'm going to RMA it.