Centered Title Bar Text

George Vella

I recently was on my old PC running windows 8 and I noticed that it had Centered Title Bar Text  and I honestly now that I looked at it I honestly prefer it. Is there a way to center title Text on WIndows 10?  As you can see in the Windows 8 Ttile Bar the text is centered but as you most probabbly know the text in windows 10 is left aligned. image.png.629919340102c9bd246b8e0b7f24f614.png

Edited by George Vella
To make it more clear

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

?????

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

What? I don't even know what you are asking about.

image.png.b3a9845612bbaa8dda0cfb1da81d3bdc.png

Maybe I wasn't that clear, as you can see in the Windows 8 Ttile Bar the text is centered but as you most probabbly know the text in windows 10 is left aligned. Thanks

Your first post was clear and no, there is no easy way to do that. Someone suggest made Windows modification using hacks and 3rd party software, but it's not the good way to do that. If you're thinking about some easy registry entry or control panel option - then no, it's not possible.

1 minute ago, homeap5 said:

Your first post was clear and no, there is no easy way to do that. Someone suggest made Windows modification using hacks and 3rd party software, but it's not the good way to do that. If you're thinking about some easy registry entry or control panel option - then no, it's not possible.

Thnaks

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 2:08 PM, George Vella said:

I recently was on my old PC running windows 8 and I noticed that it had Centered Title Bar Text  and I honestly now that I looked at it I honestly prefer it. Is there a way to center title Text on WIndows 10?  As you can see in the Windows 8 Ttile Bar the text is centered but as you most probabbly know the text in windows 10 is left aligned. image.png.629919340102c9bd246b8e0b7f24f614.png

you can do that with windowblinds. but you only get a 30 day trial. prices are here

https://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/download?utm_source=stardock-software&utm_medium=windowblinds-8&utm_campaign=in-app-purchase&referer=