Geforce Now "optimization" for Secondary Monitor

AgentAY

So i recently got a secondary 1080p 240hz monitor that's used for gaming, and i also have a primary 1440p 144hz monitor for everything else. Geforce experience keeps optimizing my games for the 1440p monitor instead of the 1080p monitor. i was wondering if there's any way to change that so it sets my games to the 1080p monitor instead of me having to manually do it every time.

I think the only way to maybe get around that is to make the 1080p monitor your main display in windows display settings. Also from what i've been seeing in a few threads when it comes to gaming is that Optimizations from Geforce Experience kinda just sucks. It's best to just leave the settings default and configure them in game as you see fit.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

Yeah the "optimization" is kinda useless, you should just change your game settings to what you want them.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020