USB/Wireless Mic Issue - No Audio Detection

CAKEwasTRUE
Go to solution Solved by CAKEwasTRUE,

So i did a windows update and it seems to have fixed it. Maybe rolling back an update would fix it for anyone else if they had the same issue.

So this happened a couple of days ago my Logitech G933 mic just stopped working mid game in Warzone. I was talking for about 40mins before my buddies were wondering why i was so quite. Checked all my settings in discord and in windows. Nothing had changed. I also reinstalled the Logitech drivers and still nothing seemed to be working. Its as if the mic itself just....died. No Detection, No voice on my Sidetone. Nothing. So i decided to pick up a new head set. I got the Steelseries Arctis 1 wireless. I figured it would be a good temporary until i could figure this out or get more permanent replacement. Yet as soon as i plug it in same issue. No mic detection. I'm trying to figure out if this is some sort of glitch in windows 10.

Note: Both of the Audio on the headsets work and play music and sound. The onboard mic jack works fine after testing. Even my PS3 EYE cameras mic picks up sound which is USB. Just weird that it is limited to the wireless headsets.

Any insight or suggestions. Its really weird.

Thanks,

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

So i did a windows update and it seems to have fixed it. Maybe rolling back an update would fix it for anyone else if they had the same issue.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ