Need a mobo for Ryzen 3 3300x

i'm in need of a new mobo for my living gaming pc comprise of a r3 3300x 16gb of 3600mhz ram and a gtx 1080, i was eyeing the asrock b450m pro4-f for $71 on amazon since the pro4 variant is out of stock and severely overprice. is this f variant the same as the regular that people praise to be the best mAtx mobo or should i get something else that is even better for the same price?

Not looking to spend more than $75 on a mobo and b550m is out of the question since its been severely overprice to be a budget option.

The pro4 (or the mATX version of it ) it or the steel legend is probably the best thing you can get in this price point

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

The pro4 (or the mATX version of it ) it or the steel legend is probably the best thing you can get in this price point

i found the pro4-f is it as good as the regular pro4?

1 minute ago, Hendricks3 said:

i found the pro4-f is it as good as the regular pro4?

Yes 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Yes 

would you recommend it and suggest i buy it for $71?

2 minutes ago, Hendricks3 said:

would you recommend it and suggest i buy it for $71?

Yea that's a pretty good deal for that mobo 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Yea that's a pretty good deal for that mobo 

thank you brother i appreciate you helping me out a ton

Just now, Hendricks3 said:

thank you brother i appreciate you helping me out a ton

Good luck ;)

Build Log: