Is there an way for me to connect my aRGB fans to an only RGB motherboard.

redbrickwhale

Non addressable rgb is 12v while argb is 5v 

You will most likely fry it 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

7 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Non addressable rgb is 12v while argb is 5v 

You will most likely fry it 

yeah but is there an adapter or something like that I can use

1 minute ago, redbrickwhale said:

Yes, most of the controllers will accept either a ARGB or 12V RGB header from the motherboard

Like the Coolermaster one

You can get a controller that is either SATA powered or usb 2 powered etc 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

you vcan buy a argb controler

can you link any good ones?

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/ueberwachung-steuerung/25306/alphacool-eis-matrix-ii-aurora-digital-rgb-controller-black

maybe this one but like most options you just can control it with the remote and not with software 

Would this work https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/rgb-accessories/argb-led-small-controller/

sine my case comes with a fan hub

1 minute ago, _Omega_ said:

yes, this should work as far as i can tell. and if read that you can control it via software 

If i connect my fans to that controller can i still control the colours using the button on my case?

If i connect my fans to that controller can i still control the colours using the button on my case?

No, it semms like your case comes with an aRGB controller wich the new one would replace, if you want to open the new aRGB controller and solder the button from the case to the contacts of the switch that would be the only option

There's one adapter that I've aware of, https://www.newegg.com/deepcool-rgb-convertor-black/p/1W8-00JK-00030?Description=deepcool rgb to argb&cm_re=deepcool_rgb_to_argb-_-1W8-00JK-00030-_-Product&quicklink=true

Usually its cheaper just to get correct fans, or use included controller.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

58 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

There's one adapter that I've aware of, https://www.newegg.com/deepcool-rgb-convertor-black/p/1W8-00JK-00030?Description=deepcool rgb to argb&cm_re=deepcool_rgb_to_argb-_-1W8-00JK-00030-_-Product&quicklink=true

Usually its cheaper just to get correct fans, or use included controller.

I just found that the included controller that comes with the case uses SATA power so my fans aRGB won't get fried by the motherboard

2 hours ago, redbrickwhale said:

I just found that the included controller that comes with the case uses SATA power so my fans aRGB won't get fried by the motherboard

Those two don't exclude each other. SATA delivers way more power than LEDs need. Its about how PCB and connector is setup that matters. But in your situation, the controller coming with case gives essentially button-based control. Not as much variability as mobo or 3rd party controller would.

I don't remember the exact numbers, but SATA interface is 12V 15A or something like that. Capable of powering HDD or ODD. LEDs on RGB fans are mosquitoes for that. SATA is used so that amount of devices won't fry motherboard headers, not other way around.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv