And vision pro drivers ?

ianspy1

Hello I have found a old Fujitsu maschine which I want to get back up and running...

The problem is I have no idea which graficscard this is all I know is that it has a and vision pro sticker on it....

What version of Windows is it running? We might be able to track down the card's model number and grab it's drivers.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

2 minutes ago, ianspy1 said:

Hello I have found a old Fujitsu maschine which I want to get back up and running...

The problem is I have no idea which graficscard this is all I know is that it has a and vision pro sticker on it....

Show us a screenshot of task manager. You can get there by clicking ctrl shift esc and take a screenshot in the performance tab.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

4 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

What version of Windows is it running? We might be able to track down the card's model number and grab it's drivers.

Heyo it's running 8.1 pro

3 minutes ago, Gundar said:

Show us a screenshot of task manager. You can get there by clicking ctrl shift esc and take a screenshot in the performance tab.

There's no GPU showing up and the CPU is a and Athlon II X2 255

Just now, ianspy1 said:

Heyo it's running 8.1 pro

Alright, go ahead and open up Device Manager by hitting Windows + R and typing devmgmt.msc in the textbox. Open up the display adapters section and let us know what is detected.

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

6 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Alright, go ahead and open up Device Manager by hitting Windows + R and typing devmgmt.msc in the textbox. Open up the display adapters section and let us know what is detected.

Microsoft basic display adapter I am gonna try to run hw monitor

8 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Ok hw monitor says the same I am going to wait for Windows updates to complete but there all just security updates

2 minutes ago, ianspy1 said:

Microsoft basic display adapter I am gonna try to run hw monitor

Alright, you need to install the GPU drivers. Assuming it's the integrated graphics, there aren't any official place to download the drivers. There are some sites like this one to get your drivers, but I can't guarantee the legitimacy. Make sure you do a backup beforehand and double check that it's not installing anything else.