Contagious' wi-fi virus created

ETRJ

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26352439

Once installed on one access point, the virus can - without being controlled by a human - automatically seek out other vulnerable access points, taking them over as and when they are found.

Prof Marshall told the BBC that this was unlikely to be a threat to big business wi-fi networks, which should have enhanced security in place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26352439

Once installed on one access point, the virus can - without being controlled by a human - automatically seek out other vulnerable access points, taking them over as and when they are found.

Prof Marshall told the BBC that this was unlikely to be a threat to big business wi-fi networks, which should have enhanced security in place.

Virus's like this have been out for years, The public is really just learning about it. Why do you think college dorms are so virus ridden and all the computers run like shit? Because of virus's and shit spreading. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Virus's like this have been out for years, The public is really just learning about it. Why do you think college dorms are so virus ridden and all the computers run like shit? Because of virus's and shit spreading. 

Or it could be dumb college students downloading naughty files they shouldn't be...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

are you sure you're talking about a computer virus, and not some other virus? :P

*cough*STD*cough*

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"