Give Away: ESO BETA Key

Hey everyone just read the email and you'll understand why I'm posting this

5CgOFIU.png

There are some requirements to meet though,

• You have to have a good enough computer which would be able to run ESO
  • You need to be a active player and not ditch the game after 2 hours
  • You have to have some passed beta experience and understand the concept of beta testing

If you're interested then simply PM me your pc specs(must be a screenshot of GPU-Z and CPU-Z with prove of you being it [just overlay it on top of this post and screenshot it]) AND explain why you want to gain access to this key.

Tomorrow at 12pm London time you will know whether you have been chosen or not. COUNTDOWN

meanwhile feel free to register for an ESO account over at their website

Good luck ;)

Seems like someone found a different key  ;)
This is not the original key, this key is only for this beta session and non other unlike the one you would be getting by email will give you access to all available sessions
Key: Sadly this key has already been retrieved, but don't let this let you down though! There is always still the original key available which would give you access to all beta sessions!

yay!

what must one do to obtain said key?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

yay!

what must one do to obtain said key?

If you're interested then simply PM me your pc specs(must be a screenshot of GPU-Z and CPU-Z with prove of you being it [just overlay it on top of this post and screenshot it]) AND explain why you want to gain access to this key.

Tomorrow at 12pm London time you will know whether you have been chosen or not. COUNTDOWN

Good luck ;)

Hidden key acquired :)

Case: Fractal Design R4 Window PSU: Seasonic G-series 650w MOBO: 870 Extreme R2.0 CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 GPU: Asus DirectCU II Radeon HD 7970