It's finger clicking good - KFC announces console

williamcll
1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Ironic considering I hate seafood, in particular Crabs, Shrimp, and I've honestly never had lobster.

Crabs are actually sort of the least hideous.  Mostly because their mouthparts have covers like grasshoppers.  It’s even worse when they open them of course

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Crabs are actually sort of the least hideous.  Mostly because their mouthparts have covers like grasshoppers.  It’s even worse when they open them of course

I put crabs in the "Worst" category because they have the least amount of meat, it's an absolute ass ache to get to, and by the time you do get to it, it's cold.

And the flavor is shit. At least if it's absolutely CAKED in old bay, which is all anyone around here does with sea food. Just 10x more old bay (which I think tastes the way boots smell after an 18 hour day of hard work) than anyone would deem reasonable.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just now, Trik'Stari said:

I put crabs in the "Worst" category because they have the least amount of meat, it's an absolute ass ache to get to, and by the time you do get to it, it's cold.

And the flavor is shit. At least if it's absolutely CAKED in old bay, which is all anyone around here does with sea food. Just 10x more old bay (which I think tastes the way boots smell after an 18 hour day of hard work) than anyone would deem reasonable.

Lobsters are worse, crayfish even moreso.  The biggest crab (and therefore the most meaty) is Alaskan king.  It was believed they were fished to extinction in the 60’s but they showed up again in the 80’s, so of course they finished the job.  They’re even going after coconut crab now which are Jamaican land crabs and exceptionally disgusting critters.  Live in trees.  Eat coconuts.  They’re the ones that do tat wild mating thing where they throw stuff off a cliff into the ocean.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Lobsters are worse, crayfish even moreso.  The biggest crab (and therefore the most meaty) is Alaskan king.  It was believed they were fished to extinction in the 60’s but they showed up again in the 80’s, so of course they finished the job.  They’re even going after coconut crab now which are Jamaican land crabs and exceptionally disgusting critters.  Live in trees.  Eat coconuts.  They’re the ones that do tat wild mating thing where they throw stuff off a cliff into the ocean.

AFAIK Alaskan King Crab is still around, and the fishing is being policed.

I will never understand peoples desire to eat ocean bugs. I can get behind some fish like Tilapia, and I've never tried Tuna Steak (I do want to try that) but why sea bugs?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

AFAIK Alaskan King Crab is still around, and the fishing is being policed.

I will never understand peoples desire to eat ocean bugs. I can get behind some fish like Tilapia, and I've never tried Tuna Steak (I do want to try that) but why sea bugs?

There are still some left.  Not like the seventies though.  My mom use to buy the stuff buy the bag and fill a whole freezer in the basement with crab legs.

On 6/13/2020 at 11:21 AM, porina said:

If it comes with a 4k remaster of I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator then I'm in.

That's part of an exclusive bundle that comes with the "Spicy" model version, the original release version just isn't hot enough for it.

BTW It even comes with a special crispy controller that makes a crunching sound with each press of it's buttons.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Just now, WI-FIultrasnoop said:

I came here thinking this thread was something about arthritis.

I suppose it could be.  It’s a good as anything else.

The console is overheating...no son I am just cooking some chicken 🤣