Ryzen 9 3900x on a Tuf board

I recently purchased an Asus X570 Tuf gaming Mobo and was wondering if it would have any issues running a Ryzen 9 3900x? 

The board has 12+2 power (whatever that means). I just don't want to over load the capabilities of the board. Thank you for any information. 

The X570 TUF will handle anything you can throw at it, outside of the most extreme liquid nitrogen overclocking

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Considering its among the best X570 boards on the market, you won't have any issues

The only problem that you may face with that board is that the shipper sent it to you instead of me.  I'm jealous.

18 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

The only problem that you may face with that board is that the shipper sent it to you instead of me.  I'm jealous.

I've been looking everywhere for a reasonably priced x570 board. Newegg just happened to have them when I checked. The backordering on parts right now is crazy. 

The shortage of things such as the motherboards is due to the embargo on stuff made/manufactured in China.  Things will only improve once the embargo is over.  If you scan thru the motherboards at Newegg you will find the vast majority of them are out-of-stock.  I don't foresee the situation getting any better for at least another month to say the least.

I was thinking about using the $1200 towards upgrading my motherboard - cpu - ram because for the $1200 I figured I could do a pretty good job of upgrading the system but it looks like I will have to wait.  That's okay now I guess because the wife found things to spend it on.  And of course there is the registration on the Harley also coming due this month.

Currently running an AMD FX8370 on an Asus TUF 990 Sabertooth with 32 gigs of ram on a 1TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe along with a 2TB Samsung 960 SSD.

Take care, be safe, and have a nice weekend.

I have this exact combination and it works great. No issues at all. 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll be buying a Ryzen 9 3900x this Tuesday when the Mobo arrives. Should be a great rig with my 2070 super. Cheers!