PSU clicking and poor performance

kobart1101

Seemingly out of the blue my PSU started clicking when I launched Overwatch and now my performance is tanking and jittery.

I'm using a bequiet straight power 11 650w power supply and amd rx 5700xt. I've restored everything in Radeon software to default. Performance is also weird in rocket league. For some reason when I run 3dmark or GTA v it runs fine. I've tried changing around the power cables,I've reseated the GPU, I've reset the bios. I'm not sure what else I can try. Would really appreciate some help on this as it's my first system I've put together and I have had it for less than a week.

Return the PSU, before it damages your system.

And get a replacement.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

hey, i think you need 550w PSU, 650w is too much, or so people on these forums say /s

return psu and get some proper shit

1 minute ago, Chabax said:

hey, i think you need 550w PSU, 650w is too much, or so people on these forums say /s

return psu and get some proper shit

it cant be too much 650 is good for an 5700xt

I thought bequiet are a reliable brand. What are the odds of a psu being faulty out of the factory.

Update on this. I wiped and reloaded the os and the issue is gone,not a single sound from the psu and performance is back to normal.